Dental question for anyone that knows

I pray it all works out good for your little girl and family....
please.gif

Best thing you can do for her is try and act like it's not a big deal...if you start worrying in front of her it will only make matters worse for her.

Good news so far. She finally got seen by a dentist that was called in. I guess my small town doesnt have an on call dentist for the ER. My wife took her to the regular kid dentist and only the tech was there. She made some phone calls and got us in touch with another dentist. The guy came in with his whole family my wife said. He and his wife and older kids fixed up my daughter. Still some unknowns though. Only time will tell what will happen to the tooth that took such a blow. Her lip is split pretty good and very swollen. She had a stitch in her gums above her 2 front teeth. And now she has some braces on her front teeth to keep them in place until the gums heal up around them again. Thanks for all the support guys and gals!
bowdown.gif
That is great news. Wife said that is appropriate care give the situation.

Keep us informed on the recovery process.

Good news so far.  She finally got seen by a dentist that was called in.  I guess my small town doesnt have an on call dentist for the ER.  My wife took her to the regular kid dentist and only the tech was there.  She made some phone calls and got us in touch with another dentist. The guy came in with his whole family my wife said.  He and his wife and older kids fixed up my daughter.  Still some unknowns though.  Only time will tell what will happen to the tooth that took such a blow.  Her lip is split pretty good and very swollen.  She had a stitch in her gums above her 2 front teeth.  And now she has some braces on her front teeth to keep them in place until the gums heal up around them again.  Thanks for all the support guys and gals!  
bowdown.gif
That is great news. Wife said that is appropriate care give the situation.

Keep us informed on the recovery process.
Yea, i wouldnt have known it had i not call you guys!
thumb_up.gif
umnik.gif

Back