The search power of the Org is needed!

Fastfrog007

Donating Member
Registered
Org-ers and internet phenoms, I need a lil help with a Holloween costume. Im lookin for a My Little Pony costume for a friends daughter, NOT FOR ME (Bots, Im talking to you). We've checked all the obvious places, ebay, Amazon, Google, but with no luck. The problem seems to be the size, we need a size 10. So Org, please do what you do and help make a lil girl and her mother happy. I'm more than happy to pay with custom Photoshop work. :laugh:

Blanca, I know you do good work in this department, and if ya find this for me, Ill put in a good word with her about Adam.

Org-ers and internet phenoms, I need a lil help with a Holloween costume. Im lookin for a My Little Pony costume for a friends daughter, NOT FOR ME (Bots, Im talking to you). We've checked all the obvious places, ebay, Amazon, Google, but with no luck. The problem seems to be the size, we need a size 10. So Org, please do what you do and help make a lil girl and her mother happy. I'm more than happy to pay with custom Photoshop work. :laugh:

Blanca, I know you do good work in this department, and if ya find this for me, Ill put in a good word with her about Adam.

i know its stupid but everything im seeing says kids sizes stop at size 8 for that costume so are we saying 10 womens?

Thats what I was running into, IDk, she just said size 10, the kids is 6 and just tall for her age.

seriously i just hit 75+ sites and costumes like that only go up to a size 8, most kids when they are a size 10 they are out of those kind of costumes and when you go to womens it kind of becomes slutty lol

Probably depends on a couple of things: One, just how tall is "tall for her age?" That might have some bearing on the costume size. Also, try looking around on etsy.com. If you're willing to shell out a bit extra, I'm sure you can find something there.

Here's a size chart I found that explains the measurements for each size: Costume Sizing Chart

Also, I'm guessing she wants the "Friendship is Magic" ones, and not the earlier ones? Does she have to have a mask?

seriously i just hit 75+ sites and costumes like that only go up to a size 8, most kids when they are a size 10 they are out of those kind of costumes and when you go to womens it kind of becomes slutty lol

I noticed that too :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Thanks for searching Aaron :thumbsup:

when you buy things made in china...most likely those are the adult sizes.... lol

Back