Naked Busa claims 248+ mph... Possible?

Well, I have been with team Ghostrider since the start and been into tuned bikes and wheelie records since late 80´s.

And some people is just rude, its ok.. we just laugh back at you for your mature behaviour.

Some guys wanted dyno, go here ->

Some guys wanted proof that PF have done 201.3 yes MPH
wheelies for breakfast go here -->

I can tell you that the "old" 499 bph busa did a 439 km/h
run on a road ..yes road (like someone said, we have some military start and lading straights that we use in peace time)
That run wasnt without trouble, and it was used with fairing on. The problem was the front tire who blistered and the run ended with a #¤&%" ( I didnt say that)

I know that the "new" busa will be something to rest your eyes on, for detailed information you can follow the " building a new busa project" starting in late April,
go here -->

Enjoy a nice bike season !, and excuse my bad English.

Regards / Hittis
And no were does it say that he did 240+ MILES PER HOUR on a NAKED BUSA.
So unless your going to show us something other then the pics don't try and call us names and then say we are childish.
We KNOW THAT HE HAS A BAD AZZ BUSA.
WE KNOW HE IS A BAD AZZ RIDER AND MOST OF US HERE HAVE HIS CD'S SO WE KNOW WHAT HE CAN DO.
Thats not the question.
THE question is did he do those speeds on a naked busa or not and if so were and prove it...
There is a break down in communication here so i will leave it at that and have a nice day.
Reguards,
George
type.gif

I know Fürstenhoff did a 272.87Mph (439Km/h) with the busa and like I said using fairing

After that I also know he practised alot without fairing for wheelie record preperations. I cant say what speeds he did without fairing on two wheels, Sorry.

I know for sure he is gonna be the first man to wheelie with speed over 210 Mph (and NOT a powerwheelie).
And for sure 200Mph with a passenger.
Earlier records:
First man over 250Km/h (155.37Mph)
First man over 300 km/h (186.45Mph)
First man over 200Mp/h (201.3 Mph)

Drive safe and for us living in a country when the summer just arrived, Have a nice and safe bike season.

/ Hittis - veteran fps gamer
smile.gif

"Edit becouse I calculate wrong (yes) 439 km/h = 272.87 mph"

We are desperate for some tire tips for speed records (not Good Year 15")
As soon the new busa is ready (680Bph - 1300cc), we might need a volontaire to drive
smile.gif

Goal: 310 Mph, with streamline chassi !

Email us at: swt_racing@hotmail.com

<!--EDIT|Hittis
Reason for Edit: "1 Mph = 1.609 Kmh"|1082840562 -->

smile.gif

I know Fürstenhoff did a 248Mph (439Km/h) with the busa and like I said using fairing
Very good so we do understand each other.
If you would of said that from the get go we wouldnt of had to drag this out.
Thank you for the truth.
And By the way, I still GR is a Great that will live in History long after we are all gone.
Good luck on the records and please keep us here on Hayabusa.org updated on the busa records you will break.
Good luck TEAM GR!,
George

Jeez......come on buddy.......show us some proof of the 272 record........maybe you'll be able to shut us up, but not likely.....there is no record of that run is there
rock.gif
?

Ghost Rider, you still out there...?
rock.gif
?
rock.gif
?
rock.gif

Take it easy on'em boys... you know you are talking to some kid that just loves Busas and wants to be a part of the site...
smile.gif
One can tell that the way this kid is talking, he has never been over 150 let alone 200...
biggrin.gif
If he had any idea what it was like to approach speeds of 200 MPH, he wouldn't talk of such ridiculous things...

Cloud

rock.gif

rock.gif

Call me an arogant, immature, American, As*hole all you want but I will call BS on 272MPH untill I see some form of proof. This is not the fugging stone age, we do actually have a thing called the WWW. Do any of you honestly believe that this could happen without the ENTIRE WORLD having heard about it? Nobody and I repeat NOBODY has made a 272MPH run on ANY Busa as claimed.

You are trying to tell us that some richer than god European, capable of building a 800HP bike, who would love nothing better than to rub our American noses in a big pile of it, does not have the common sence to have his world dominating 272MPH run recorded in some way. This is absolute, complete and utter BS. ABSOLUTE BULL*HIT!!!

Think about what your trying to sell us for one minute. We are expected to believe this guy is worried about being anonomous or something and that drove him to not record this? How much do you think he would have made by calling Guiness and every sport mag and tv sport show to record the event and then broadcast it on world wide tv? Don't you suppose a man capable of this would want it recorded so his name was actually remembered rather than be some punk ass. face hiding, mystery man? How about the money he doesn't make from selling his certified secret to speed to the world? No he would rather make his money by selling videos at $25 a pop showing him pulling wheelies at 200 and then let them be scabbed all over the net and loose all his profit. Christ, wake the hell up and go hump someone elses leg.

<!--EDIT|Krieg
Reason for Edit: None given...|1086931858 -->

Ghost Rider, you still out there...?
rock.gif
?
rock.gif
?
rock.gif

Take it easy on'em boys... you know you are talking to some kid that just loves Busas and wants to be a part of the site...
smile.gif
One can tell that the way this kid is talking, he has never been over 150 let alone 200...
biggrin.gif
 If he had any idea what it was like to approach speeds of 200 MPH, he wouldn't talk of such ridiculous things...

Cloud
yea, some kid that loves busa's and wants to fit in
and never done over 150
lol
your killing me

ok folks i have to admit it
i dont own a busa, im a middle school student, and im only 13 with a hard on for the web site

wtf are you thinking cloud???

i am embarssed to see this post from you
and call your self a busa owner..................

<!--EDIT|gcal
Reason for Edit: None given...|1086940393 -->

rock.gif

rock.gif

idea.gif
As i was reading this post i couldnt help but think... Wouldn't it suck to go down at 200++ mph on salt. You know open wounds and salt.(Yeah i know totally of topic but i couldnt help it)

Have you all watched the videos? They appear genuine. His buddy is riding an R1 at around 180 mph and Ghostrider passes him like he's standing still. He's hitting at least 200 mph whatever he's doing. Sure he turbo'd it and claims 499 bhp, but what other odds and ends could he have polished up inside that engine and on that chassis? Even if 272 turns out to be a miscalculation, this guy at least deserves a little respect for creating a 200 mph Streetfighter. Just my opinion. I've got personal autobahn experience, and 200 mph is done EASY and safely w/ the right equipment and skills. I've only ever hit 140-150 mph on Zee Autobahn...on 4 wheels...havn't had the pleasure on 2...yet. When I get my 'Busa I may have to ship it over there some day. This board is great by the way! Nice to be here.

Just watched the vid again to verify. The R1 is doing 295 kph (=184 mph) and G.rider passes him like he's standing still. I'd say GR was doing 235-250 mph easy. All this on the autobahn. Either way, the guy's skills deserve recognition. Best advice if you're curious is to get yourself either a bootleg or legit copy of Ghostrider2.

Have you all watched the videos?  They appear genuine.  His buddy is riding an R1 at around 180 mph and Ghostrider passes him like he's standing still.  He's hitting at least 200 mph whatever he's doing.  Sure he turbo'd it and claims 499 bhp, but what other odds and ends could he have polished up inside that engine and on that chassis?  Even if 272 turns out to be a miscalculation, this guy at least deserves a little respect for creating a 200 mph Streetfighter.  Just my opinion.  I've got personal autobahn experience, and 200 mph is done EASY and safely w/ the right equipment and skills.  I've only ever hit 140-150 mph on Zee Autobahn...on 4 wheels...havn't had the pleasure on 2...yet.  When I get my 'Busa I may have to ship it over there some day.  This board is great by the way!  Nice to be here.
GR III (Goes Crazy In Europe) going to contain some more Turbo busa scenes...
smile.gif

b.t.w. The new busa just got ready !

ENGINE:
1298cc
McXpress racing turbo kit with everything + much more & bigger
Port & Gas Flow Cylinder Head
JE low compression pistons
Steel rods
Johnson race crankshaft
Kent cams, high performance camshafts
Laminova watercooled oilcooler
NBN hudraulic steel clutch line