Naked Busa claims 248+ mph... Possible?

Just another point.  If Patrik Fürstenhoff isnt Ghost Rider why are you not allowed to type his name in any of the posts on his site ;).  As soon as you type it in and click post it automatically deletes the name from your post.  Proving its him trying to keep his name off the net.
Know the real deal about that "geting" (this is what his name is changed to on the forums) deal?
There have been many threads in the past battering patriks name and him as a person, he has been flamed like crazy on that forum, the admin (GR) put a stop after a long time of this flame war by erasing patriks name. This happened before you even was a member on that forum, mainly it was about this exact topic. His 272 run aswell as his official world records, i cant prove that he ran in 272 other then correcting the things people say on here aswell as getting some facts right as in the explenation on a possible place for such a record.

Lets get it the other way around, you give me proof that Patrik is GR... And i need hard proof, as what these other guys want about fürstenhoffs record run. Which no one as of yet have given...

<!--EDIT|SilentTrigger
Reason for Edit: None given...|1078259728 -->

NO it didnt happen long before i was on the forum because that was one of the first places i read Patriks name.  You dont have to be a genius to put the pieces together. The bikes are Patriks, the cars are Patriks, Patrik gets all the cash, Patrik even does all the promo work and tours, Patrik and GR are identical build body wise.  
YOU get me hard proof that Patrik isnt GR and I and many other ppl might believe he isnt.

<!--EDIT|sic1181
Reason for Edit: None given...|1078259889 -->

NO asin touring around europe promoting GR2. Oh and unless u forgot Patrik just so happened to be on tour around europe when they were filming GR3 which just so happens to be called 'Ghost Rider Goes Wild In Europe'.

NO it didnt happen long before i was on the forum because that was one of the first places i read Patriks name.  You dont have to be a genius to put the pieces together. The bikes are Patriks, the cars are Patriks, Patrik gets all the cash, Patrik even does all the promo work and tours, Patrik and GR are identical build body wise.  
YOU get me hard proof that Patrik isnt GR and I and many other ppl might believe he isnt.
You saw that flame war?
Then you should know why it was done, shouldnt you?
Patrik gets all the cash? Did he say that himself?
Patrik is also the distributer for the movie which should explain the reason to why he do the premotion. There are also many persons that has the same body built as Partik aswell as GR. Does that prove that partik is GR, no it dosnt.
I cant give you hard profe that hes not Partik besides his and patriks word on the matter. Can you give any facts other then those "facts" cirkling around the net that we've seen so many times it starts to get boring. By the way did you get that pic from that link i posted on ghostridermovie.net ? you know the one where i posted the picture of that bike that fürstenhoff did the 272 run with, aswell as his wheelie rekords?
The picture is taken originaly from that site atleast, SWTs old site.

NO asin touring around europe promoting GR2.  Oh and unless u forgot Patrik just so happened to be on tour around europe when they were filming GR3 which just so happens to be called 'Ghost Rider Goes Wild In Europe'.
Ah yes, because hes the promoter of GR2 aswell as the owner of that bike..

EDIT: sorry for my spelling misstakes, didnt get that much sleep yesterday...

<!--EDIT|SilentTrigger
Reason for Edit: None given...|1078261074 -->

He didn't post the picture you moron, I did.  The guy in the picture is Patrik Fürstenhoff, and almost everyone knows that he is Ghost Rider.  Even the Sweedish police know hes Ghost Rider.  Its just proving hes Ghost Rider thats the hard bit.  Because to prove who Ghost Rider really is they would have to catch him in the act.  It doesnt take a brain surgeon to figure out why he masked his voice etc when he was on German TV, if he hadnt have done he might aswell just go to the police station and hand himself in.:blush:
first off i didnt post here to piss any one off i just wanted GR to post a pic so i know the person posting under Ghost Rider is who he says he is
i never asked to see his face
he could of got his gear on and possed next to the bmx and gixxer or busa and with a green sigh took a pic

thats all i wanted

was PROOF

i wasn't going to say anything else on this subject but you had to resort to name calling
so as for you and your pic goes
EAT SH*T AND DIE

i know you posted it, and not GR,
as for the fact that almost everyone knows he is GR
NO
not almost everyone knows
nobody i have ever talked to has said that expect you
so if the police know he is GR
then why have they not busted him yet
either the police are weak broke di*ks and cant do thier job or they DONT know who he is

no
he doenst have to prove it by being cought in the act
all he has to do on this board is post a pic like i said then we know he is for real and we can give him th respect he deserves

who are you any way sitting here fighting for him
the ghost riders beeyatoch?
rock.gif
?
rock.gif
?
rock.gif

let the man,GR, post his pic and prove he is who he says and then this will be over untill then your a beeyatch who cant prove nothing(yes you sic what ever)
so, shut your pie hole

rock.gif

rock.gif

A question for you, sic. Your not Swedish are you? This might be one reason why you never saw that flame war, it was posted in swedish in the swedish forum...

And i would also want to see some proof, cant disegree about that, but i do belive he is telling the truth, there for i support fürstenhoff, as thats the one who made or claimed he made that run, not ghostrider... GhostRider seems to support fürstenhoff there for i support GR aswell. Im not here to prove anything besides known facts, not that he has or has not done that run
smile.gif

Enough, I said enough! Just show us dyno charts etc.
You guys are driving me crazy.

jump9.gif

Let's be emprical and see some forms of documentation ... Otherwise, this is just a thread of lunacy.

lurk.gif

272MPH on a PUBLIC ROAD!    AAAHhhhhhhhh................RIGHT!

laugh.gif
1. Have you ever been to Sweden?
Im guessing not
2. Did you know that we use a public road that goes through south Sweden, as a runway for military aircrafts during war? These roads are extreemly wide, straight, long and they make frequent checkups for bumps etc?
I think not.
By the way, its not the size of a ordinary runway, its huge! Extreemly long, cut into section which got low radius turns.

They also close these "runways" off for events, including military exercises as there are roads around it...
1.  Sorry but Sweden is one of the few countries I haven't been to.  Next time I am in Europe I will try to swing over and check it out.

2.  So it's really not a public road.  It's pretty much an old runway that is still in use for excercises and stuff.  That's a little different than Joe-blow pulling out in front of you on a normal street or autobahn.

Even if it was done on something like this were is the RECORD/PROOF?
rock.gif

If it is as big a deal as you say, they should have timing lights or something set up to record such a speed!  That is what we are after!?!?

So once again who has certified this speed of 272 MPH that you are claiming because it's seems that you are the only one that knows of such a speed!  For the rest of the world that would love to see it, we want some proof!

lurk.gif

all_coholic.gif

<!--EDIT|Got-Busa?
Reason for Edit: None given...|1078366293 -->

Have any of you guys, not including GR og silent, seen "GR: Goes Wild", or just a video with the busa? You shuld see it. For me it's proff enough for runing 248 MPH

i have seen gr 2
but i still belive that figures in your face dont lie
you cant argue with a accurate rader gun

272MPH on a PUBLIC ROAD!    AAAHhhhhhhhh................RIGHT!

laugh.gif
1. Have you ever been to Sweden?
Im guessing not
2. Did you know that we use a public road that goes through south Sweden, as a runway for military aircrafts during war? These roads are extreemly wide, straight, long and they make frequent checkups for bumps etc?
I think not.
By the way, its not the size of a ordinary runway, its huge! Extreemly long, cut into section which got low radius turns.

They also close these "runways" off for events, including military exercises as there are roads around it...
1.  Sorry but Sweden is one of the few countries I haven't been to.  Next time I am in Europe I will try to swing over and check it out.

2.  So it's really not a public road.  It's pretty much an old runway that is still in use for excercises and stuff.  That's a little different than Joe-blow pulling out in front of you on a normal street or autobahn.

Even if it was done on something like this were is the RECORD/PROOF?
rock.gif

If it is as big a deal as you say, they should have timing lights or something set up to record such a speed!  That is what we are after!?!?

So once again who has certified this speed of 272 MPH that you are claiming because it's seems that you are the only one that knows of such a speed!  For the rest of the world that would love to see it, we want some proof!

lurk.gif

all_coholic.gif
It sure is a public road, in peacetime, besides when there are exercises and different events
smile.gif

And no its not an old runway, its a public road thats converted to a runway during war. They cut of all traffic and its ready to be used as a military runway...

I have never claimed a 272 run, dont even have a driver license (need to get that starting, need money though)

Only thing im claiming is that the run could have taken place on that road.

If it did so? No idea, its hard to get proof after its happened.

<!--EDIT|SilentTrigger
Reason for Edit: None given...|1078525027 -->

Surely Patrik will have graphs and stuff from when he did it, gatso gun records etc. I am sure Patrik will have done it cos he aint the kind of guy that needs to BS to increase his rep, and i cant see GR BSing about it for extra ways to sell his DVD cos basically they sell themselves there that good.:D

Well, I have been with team Ghostrider since the start and been into tuned bikes and wheelie records since late 80´s.

And some people is just rude, its ok.. we just laugh back at you for your mature behaviour.

Some guys wanted dyno, go here ->

Some guys wanted proof that PF have done 201.3 yes MPH
wheelies for breakfast go here -->

I can tell you that the "old" 499 bph busa did a 439 km/h
run on a road ..yes road (like someone said, we have some military start and lading straights that we use in peace time)
That run wasnt without trouble, and it was used with fairing on. The problem was the front tire who blistered and the run ended with a #¤&%" ( I didnt say that)

I know that the "new" busa will be something to rest your eyes on, for detailed information you can follow the " building a new busa project" starting in late April,
go here -->

Enjoy a nice bike season !, and excuse my bad English.

Regards / Hittis

<!--EDIT|Hittis
Reason for Edit: None given...|1081071249 -->

Back