N.c. *s.c. Ga.

Re: N.C.  S.C. GA.

BURLINGTON / GRAHAM AREA HERE !! 20Mins. FROM greensboro & 1 hour from raleigh (CAPITAL BLVD)

I will be stationed in Augusta ga in about two months and bringing the hulk with me from Hawaii

I sure to see you around 808, I will tell you it's about 10 to 15 Busas on post. I am over in 442nd Signal BN just pm me if you need to know about the area or anything.

If any of you guys at the fort every want to go for a ride drop me a line. Always looking for a few guys to ride with. 808, I think I have heard about you from Tubbs, or if not you a Busa with a hulk scheme coming from HI.

If any of you guys at the fort every want to go for a ride drop me a line. Always looking for a few guys to ride with. 808, I think I have heard about you from Tubbs, or if not you a Busa with a hulk scheme coming from HI.

Joe what side of town you live on.

@ JOE, small world it is..Tubbs is my boy..he was stationed out here with me in hawaii..we talk about once a week..he left before i got it painted..I leave HI in less than a month. Bike is being shippped to houston first and then i'm going to trailer it to Augusta. I can't wait to ride out there....Once i figure out exactly where i'm working (Nioc building or Fioc or whatever) and how things roll i will push the busa to work one day..but you will definitely see it out in town..

Watched my baby get crated in a Harley Davidson Motorcycle crate straight from the dealer...You should see this crate, it's ginormous...104x44x50.....My bike is only 8 ft,2 inches long..lol...but the crate is amazing with lil opening windows..can't see crap cuz the bike is sooo wrapped up in blankets and shrink wrap...lol

old thread but see a new post. I'm around 1.5 hrs from raleigh just got back from Iraq, and i'm ready to ride!!!

Im ready for a ride let me know.I'm an older guy but you can't tell when with my helmet on.

Back