N.c. *s.c. Ga.

GSXRFANN

FLUNKIE
Donating Member
Registered
Just wanting to find out if there are any Busa riders in or near winston salem. Trying to find some peeps to ride with.

Hey man I went to Winston-Salem State University. Currently in Goldsboro. I've got some time off in Sept. and plan on making a trip to Winston/Greensboro. I'll PM you specific dates when I know when I'm coming. We need to plan a NC ride though. Tried a couple of times last year, but they kept falling through.

Recently some of the guys I ride with (~13 bikes), made a trip to South Port and caught the ferry to Fort Fisher, came back up through Wilmington and ate on a nice restaraunt on the sound. Total trip was ~5-6 hours, but a lot of fun. I know this is way out of your way, but maybe we could do something similar to this one Saturday during the summer.

I'm an hour south of you.  Near Pinehurst.  Graduated UNC-G in 98, so I know the area farily well.  

I'd love to ride sometime, just email me at ncbusa2001@yahoo.com  

Chris

<!--EDIT|NCBusa2001
Reason for Edit: None given...|1121030770 -->

Sup Im right below Asheboro and 20 mintues away from NCbusa2001's location ! We need to Hook up.

Sounds good. Maybe we can set a date for sometime when the weather starts to cool down a little!!!!

Hey man I went to Winston-Salem State University.  Currently in Goldsboro.  I've got some time off in Sept. and plan on making a trip to Winston/Greensboro.  I'll PM you specific dates when I know when I'm coming.  We need to plan a NC ride though.  Tried a couple of times last year, but they kept falling through.

Recently some of the guys I ride with (~13 bikes), made a trip to South Port and caught the ferry to Fort Fisher, came back up through Wilmington and ate on a nice restaraunt on the sound.  Total trip was ~5-6 hours, but a lot of fun.  I know this is way out of your way, but maybe we could do something similar to this one Saturday during the summer.
By the way,,,when did you go to WSSU? I was there from 1987-1990...then dropped out like a dumba$$!!

Hey man I went to Winston-Salem State University.  Currently in Goldsboro.  I've got some time off in Sept. and plan on making a trip to Winston/Greensboro.  I'll PM you specific dates when I know when I'm coming.  We need to plan a NC ride though.  Tried a couple of times last year, but they kept falling through.

Recently some of the guys I ride with (~13 bikes), made a trip to South Port and caught the ferry to Fort Fisher, came back up through Wilmington and ate on a nice restaraunt on the sound.  Total trip was ~5-6 hours, but a lot of fun.  I know this is way out of your way, but maybe we could do something similar to this one Saturday during the summer.
By the way,,,when did you go to WSSU? I was there from 1987-1990...then dropped out like a dumba$$!!
Graduated in May 2001 (but I'm not a young buck by any means). I graduated high school in 1990.

That is what I need to do...go back and finish!!! I was so dumb for quiting!! I guess hindsight is always 20/20....

Im down in Gastonia which is 20 miles south of Charlotte so anytime you guys get down this way hit me up .

Im in NC
biggrin.gif

Charleston, SC here. If you plan on coming around this way let me know and I'll show you around.

We're getting a group together at Carolina Harley in Gastonia to ride over to the new Quaker Steak and Lube in Charlotte on Park Rd and Woodlawn Rd . We're meeting at 6:00pm and leaving around 6:30 to ride over and check out the crowd . All are welcome .:D

For those in the south or anyone up for a long ride!

The Savannah Redline Ryderz MC is hosting a huge cookout and ride out to tybee. Gates open at 1230, the ride starts at 100. Food served at 300 and bike show registration starts at 430 with the trophies awarded at 530. We also have a raffle for a 4' x 8' tilt trailer, a pocketbike, a jacket and about 10 other items. As of saturday 1 july, we will be having a mobile dyno and possible an inflatable slide for the kids. Its $10 at the door and $10 to enter the bike show. Proceeds are helping support the local Arthritis Foundation. for more details see my website www.savannahredlineryderz.com.

Back