N.c. *s.c. Ga.

Oh, i'm sorry.  By local I meant the Charlotte area. I guess it's all relative.  Anywhere in NC would be local to someone from several states away.
we'll probably head to PPM Customs as soon as Goawol get back (currently deployed).
kind of a welcome back thing.  We tend to head to hooters afterward.  I'll keep ya posted  
peace.gif
 Sean should be back by the end of the month.
Looking forward to getting back home and getting some recreational riding in before it gets too cold. Not sure about the Hooters thing though...
face7.gif
wife didn't appreciate the pics from there last time.

I'm down for a ride and some lunch, just let me know when!

Oh, i'm sorry.  By local I meant the Charlotte area. I guess it's all relative.  Anywhere in NC would be local to someone from several states away.
we'll probably head to PPM Customs as soon as Goawol get back (currently deployed).
kind of a welcome back thing.  We tend to head to hooters afterward.  I'll keep ya posted  
peace.gif
 Sean should be back by the end of the month.
Looking forward to getting back home and getting some recreational riding in before it gets too cold. Not sure about the Hooters thing though...
face7.gif
 wife didn't appreciate the pics from there last time.

I'm down for a ride and some lunch, just let me know when!
I got this man. Just don't take any pics
spank.gif

LOL...love that smiley, it about sums it up! Seriously though...Hooters may be off my list of places to eat for awhile. Besides, the food sucks.

There's gotta be a better place to eat in Greensboro....?

LOL...I guess I can do Hooters if I don't look and don't think dirty thoughts. It's all about the chicken wings right?

Ride tomorrow (May 10)

georgia_busa05 and I are riding tomorrow. We going up through Ocooee to Murphy, turn on 64 to Franklin, then to Dillsbouro down Warwoman road to Clayton then maybe back across 180 , Blood mountain up 60 through Suches to home. It will be a full day. This full ride just depends on time. We are meeting at Ocooee Hardees about 10am, and go from there. Join us or check us out along the way...

DSCN7130.JPG

Gee Don, dig up an old thread....

You are too far away for me to catch up to at the moment...

Maybe next weekend when I head to Asheville to pick up the truck, I may just head to the Gap for the weekend...

Thanks Don... I will let you know if I plan to continue onto the Gap from there, maybe we can meet up again...

Troutman NC, 6 miles north of Mooresville. Anyone interested in avoiding bike nights and just railing curves drop me a PM.

Jason

Re: N.C.  S.C. GA.

Greer Sc here, hey RedJames I didn't know you were lurking around here to.
Posted via Mobile Device

A couple Toys for Tots rides upcoming

1: Bikers or Gaston county
Date Sunday Nov 30
Time 1:00pm sharp
Place Erwin Community Center
913 N Pryor St
Gastonia NC 28052

2: 13th annual Toy Run for Kids
Date Saturday Dec 6
Time Line up at 10am kickstands up at 11:30
Place Ranlo Church of God
1800 Spencer Mountain Road
Gastonia NC 28054

Both rides cost nothing more than a new unwrapped toy to ride

The 2nd ride usually has over 1500 bikes and makes 5 stops during the ride. The families bring the kids out and get the presents during each stop. Come see the happiness in a childs face.

Hillsville Va. On the Blue Ridge Parkway, about 45 min north of Winston. Nice ridding here, but a little cold this time of year. My bud's and I rode about 150 miles last Sunday. I think the temp was 39- 42 degrees. Up for a ride anytime.

Back