My version of a Christmas Miracle

:thumbsup: Great news John. I am glad this is working out well for you. I wish you all the best.

Thank you all for kind words & support:bowdown: because of my deeds and actions in the past, this is way beyond my best dreams for an outcome. God has truly smiled upon me,Sarah & all of my family , this I believe with all my heart. Forgiveness is the best gift of all:thumbsup:

Last edited:
Thank you all for kind words & support:bowdown: because of my deeds and actions in the past, this is way beyond my best dreams for an outcome. God has truly smiled upon me,Sarah & all of my family , this I believe with all my heart. Forgiveness is the best gift of all:thumbsup:

S-R Praise God:please: for the wonderful thing that only he himself could have brought you out of. I am happy for you and just want to give your lady a word of encouragement for supporting you. what a powerful testimony.:bowdown:

recovery in of itself is a blessing, I had the same experience with my dad however I was the one running a muck in peoples lives. Currently still working on that relationship but it is progressing. Thank you so much for sharing people need to hear the miracles and that recovery is possible if you truly want it. God bless to you and yours and Happy Holidays:thumbsup:

It's nice to get those 'reality checks' on the way through the jungle of life. What's cool is when we chose to use those 'checks' to turn around and re-invest in the things we bankrupted. Wise choices, my friend. A good New Year's wish to you and your's! :thumbsup: :beerchug:

Well you had one heck of a Merry Christmas........Glad to hear it, Sarah sounds like a very special gift for you. And to think it all started when Kristie put a spot of gas in your drink.

Good luck and best wishes.

Congrats John!!

But I gotta second the "not a miracle" thing.. A "miracle" would tend to make me think you had nothing to do with the changes.... Am not buying it.... :beerchug:

You made the changes :)

Great Story and Great way to start the New Year. All the best. :thumbsup:

We all make our own choices in life. You started making some good choices and "Karma" smiled on you. Congrats! :beerchug:

Back