My version of a Christmas Miracle

One other event in this beautiful gift- I had figured Sarah was at that age were she would most likely have a myspace page as most young ladys do,so I seached it multiple times and found nothing. For several years my myspace page was only listed as S-R Racing, I thought what if... so I added my name to the information on my profile about a year ago, and thats exactly how she pulled my name up, Her page reads simply "Sarah" with no last name listed. So maybe not a 'miracle' by defefinition,but I will always and forever believe these events in my life came to be as a result of anwsered prayers......
Little in my life has been the result of luck or chance??? Once again thank you all for your wonderful replies,this is A Happy New Year like no other will ever be:bowdown::bowdown: I wish all of you a Happy New Year as well:beerchug:

Glad to hear that you have your daughter back in your life! I work with kids every day and it saddens me to see kids that have parents in their lives, but the parents do nothing for them.

That is really good to hear. It is amazing how things changed when I quit drinking and using. Life really does get better. I have been sober for over 10 years now and I amazed at the miracles that have happened to me as well. Congrats bro!:thumbsup:

I cant stop..:cry::cry:
Anybody got a tissue ?
Great story and congrats on fixin things.
Eternal peace you will have for changing things and making right with your daughter. :thumbsup:

Back