My pending Marriage

onerabidshark

Donating Member
Registered
okay posted b4 about going to sell busa to make myself more comfortable financially when we do get married.

Wedding Date  September 22  

going to pay off some things and get ready for married life,   just cause work (hers and mine) honeymoon will be Dec 1st as I've stated b4  5 day cruise,  everyone knows  I Love them,  it will be her and her girls first,  they will have a blast.

MCMustang  your quote was good  I was thinking 7000 and you said  6800 to 7800    Well I did good  $7700 for those that didn't see the other posting  05 with 16326 miles PCIII  4-1 yosh   one more pic of Charity for the board.    
Couple of years go bye  maybe NEW BUSA  but for now I made the decision this is better for me and the future significant other haha.   it was my decision.   she told me I could keep it. I do get aggresive when playing  so I tend to be more feerless when it comes to speed and doing something STUPID  and it would not be fair to her or her girls (that LOVE ME BIG TIME )  to put them thru something such as getting hurt or worse.   Wish me LucK  and yes I will come in here and visit still.   NOT RUNNING OFF at all  you people are to great to not come back

post_13_14025_bikecropside.jpg

oh yeah 7700 was good considering I only paid 9330 brand new 2 years use of the greatest motorcycle there is. for roughly $1630 buck oh yeah 1500 worth of back tires> hahaha

Congrats and good luck. Too bad there was not a way to have them both (bike and girl).

race.gif

RSD.

I am glad it worked out for you - you have made a good decision.

Now, on to discussion about my consulting fee...
smile.gif
beerchug.gif

Congrats on your upcoming wedding - Heath to you and yours!

beerchug.gif
Congrats! Sorry you let the Busa go, But it was your choice. Glad you are happy best wishes to all of you.
When you think about it, it's not a bad deal loose a Busa gain a family! You will have more fun with the family!
super.gif

congrats on getting the scoot sold for a good price...hope you two have a great wedding and trust me-you made the right decision selling the bike now to keep you from doin anything stupid-
if only I had done the same last spring-i wouldnt have tossed my fiancee off our busa, and I wouldnt have that memory stuck in my head of the accident forever.... you can always get another bike bro-take care of the missus n her girls; much more valuable commodities than a bike
beerchug.gif

Best wishes on the wedding and the Honeymoon bro
super.gif

Great decision on selling the bike due to the kids.
bowdown.gif
I did the same thing 20+years ago when my 2nd came along.You'll be back on the bike again.And the kids will keep your crazyness down a little.You'll be a little more selective where you decide to get with it.

(MC MUSTANG @ May 16 2007,13:15) I am glad it worked out for you - you have made a good decision.

Now, on to discussion about my consulting fee...
smile.gif

beerchug.gif

Congrats on your upcoming wedding - Heath to you and yours!
"Consulting Fee....".......good one........

On the whole selling-the-Busa-thing
rock.gif

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm?
rock.gif
??............

"I think ya got rid of the WRONG BABE !!!!!!!!!"
super.gif
super.gif
super.gif

Matrimony is WAAAAY over rated...................

rock.gif

super.gif

super.gif

I would get rid of the wife before the BUSA.....

I have been married for 10 years....... LONG 10 years......

There was a story on the news today about a guy who was given 2 months to live due to pancreatic cancer.... and he ended up getting killed in a car crash! -- oh, the irony.

Selling the busa might make you feel more secure, but it really won't change anything. Because anything can happen at any time.

Congrats on tying the knot!
beerchug.gif

Got married myself several months ago:bounce: . Nothing is more important than your Wife and Family. I hope that you spend 1000+ years together in absolute bliss. I got lucky. My Wife Loves my Busa and knows how much I Love it. She rides with me, and my Call name is ‘GoFaster’ due to my Wife. She yells it through our helmets when we ride together (although pegged is pegged, but that‘s why she bought me and exhaust system and TRE- I Love This Lady).
I hope that whatever becomes of your ‘Life with your Wife’ (poet and didn’t know it) is beyond all other ecstasies. Just be sure that she Loves you enough to understand that whatever makes you happy, should make her happy that, hence that it makes you happy, with all respect to her and the kids. Take care of your Family, and we’ll always be here when the time is right!

Back