My HP4 is in

great lookin' ride and i envy you. i hope winter is a little forgiving to you this year to rack up some good miles on her. rip chopper! :beerchug:

Long day, 80 miles down:laugh: sorry so long update, been hanging with friends:moon:

Crappy cell pic, better ones tomorrow
2012-12-06194357.jpg

2012-12-06194423.jpg

Bike is crazy light, and mid-range pulls hard like a busa, I don't know if it's the new wheels, the weight reduction, gearing change or the new full akropovic but it pulls a lot harder then my 2012 s1000rr.

Suspension is wild!

Getting tired more updates later

I now officially hate you :laugh:

so whats the plan with this bike? are u gonna track it or just make everyone one else jealous when riding on the street?:laugh: its like an M5 with two wheels. chit, id be happy just lookn at it in my living room as art work.

It's going to drag strip in the spring for sure.

Also doing 1 track day next year that BMW is paying for.

Taking it to a indoor rod,custom, motorcycle show this winter

Most of the time going to rock it on the street and take it with me on a couple of vacations next year, oh yea park it outside Starbucks "like a boss":rofl:

Most of the time going to rock it on the street and take it with me on a couple of vacations next year, oh yea park it outside Starbucks "like a boss":rofl:

:rofl: outstanding!

Nice ride that bike deserves a Baxley Wheel Chock.. They look great in shows sitting straight up...

One of the locals here in Nashville got his yesterday too....

Congrats on the new ride!!:thumbsup:

IMO the BMW are just plain ugly! But that bike has just the right color combo and performance attitude to make it cool!!

I want one, but they really need to decide between the two headlights. One or the other BMW. What were you thinking????????????????????????

Back