Its been a while.....Happy Holidays!

Rongotti

Registered
I wanted to check in with everyone as I know it has been a while since I have been on here. The Diavel is running great, a few minor issues here and there but still loving it. I just saw the colors for the 2013 Busas not sure what I think about them. That new HP4 is ridiculous!!!!!! It is all I can do to not put one next to the Diavel in the garage. Definitely seem to be on a European kick this year lol. Got to go out for a nice ride today, gotta love 73 degrees in Florida in the middle of Dec. How has everyone been? Definitely miss you guys and wanted to take a second to come on and wish everyone a Merry Christmas!

2012-12-16_13-39-15_831.jpg

Good to hear you are still liking the bike but personally "a few minor issues here and there" on a brand new bike is unacceptable

Merry Christmas! :thumbsup:

@ Rooster I have been lol
It is a whole new world to learn about, had to find my Ducati leather jacket and gloves and figure out which exhaust to get (still deciding) etc...

@Taylor, I remember sir :-)
I had to replace my lower dash which reset my mileage, I went from 1,800 miles to 0 lol. And replace the thermometer, both were factory recalled parts. Dropped off the bike when ****ty weather was approaching so that I didn't miss good riding time.

I could not be happier with my decision to get the Diavel. I put a 14 tooth sprocket on the front (went down a tooth) and that turned her into a freaking monster! I love ripping through the gears just like the busa, but it is so nice to not have to worry if she is going to start or not like my 00 did. I do a lot of around town riding and this is perfect for that. Have met some really great guys on the diavel forum and at shift-tech but you guys will always be my fav forum and family! :-)

Glad your enjoying it.

You are right, the diavel forum is full of good people, and shift tech has some cool parts

Kinda funny I sell my Ducati and now I have 3 friends with them. 2012 monster 1100 evo,07 1098S, and a 07 1098s tricolor

Glad your enjoying it.

You are right, the diavel forum is full of good people, and shift tech has some cool parts

Kinda funny I sell my Ducati and now I have 3 friends with them. 2012 monster 1100 evo,07 1098S, and a 07 1098s tricolor

Haha I had the opposite occur, I bought mine and within two weeks my buddy who talked me into it traded in his streetfighter for a Triumph smh lol. Did people wave at you on your Ducati? I seem to get subbed by both sportsbikes and hogs too. But the flip side is its hard to leave a restaurant without encountering someone staring at, talking about or takung pictures of the Diavel.

All the cruiser guys would wave, I live in the Midwest, Harley country, if it looks like a cruiser they are waving as soon as they see the headlight:laugh:

Now be on a sportbike around here and you will never get a wave.

The diavel is a sweet looking ride and has some really cool features, but I just drawed the short end of the stick on mine, well both of mine. That's another story.

Enjoy. Merry Christmas

Back