My HP4 is in

Taylor

Donating Member
Registered
Well after having a horribly crappy day yesterday having to put down my best friend(rip chopper)

I have great news from dealership Gina's BMW in Iowa City that my 2013 HP4 Competition model is in and ready for pickup. Going to ride up today and grab her. Will post picks and a ride comparison to the 2012 s1000rr I have now.

For those that don't know, only 150 competition models come to the US, and only 600 worldwide
Mine is number 373

Teaser pic from dealer
95df058be61d064e34a8da034bdaeea9.jpg

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: can't wait to see the HP4 and get the comparison! woohoo

so sorry to hear about your friend!

I am SOOOOOO FREAKIN JEALOUS.

When you get bored with it (and you will, given the number of bikes I've seen you go thru in the last 2 years), and want to sell it, make sure you let me know:thumbsup::please:

I absolutely love the color scheme and package this bike comes with. Nice pick up for sure! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

wow! imo that's the best color combo on any bike ever made. the chances of seeing anyone else on one of those while out riding is slim to none. lucky you.

Congrats Taylor! :thumbsup:

I LOVE these things. Looking forward to your thoughts on the bike and MORE pics. Hope you can throw it on the dyno and maybe get it out to a track also... :beerchug:

Long day, 80 miles down:laugh: sorry so long update, been hanging with friends:moon:

Crappy cell pic, better ones tomorrow
2012-12-06194357.jpg

2012-12-06194423.jpg

Bike is crazy light, and mid-range pulls hard like a busa, I don't know if it's the new wheels, the weight reduction, gearing change or the new full akropovic but it pulls a lot harder then my 2012 s1000rr.

Suspension is wild!

Getting tired more updates later

Congrats! Awesome ride. I stopped by my dealership this afternoon and looked at the HP4 they have ready for delivery to its new owner tomorrow. At his request, it was not made available for public display. They let me sneak back a take a look though. They will have the HP4 Comp in next week... It is almost Christmas, ya know. :laugh:

:thumbsup: WOW! If I were only 20 years younger and $25k richer...:bowdown:

Very nice! Good luck with her! How long you keepin this one?:laugh:

Back