My Busa Overhaul

I havent seen the owner post in a long time...still the same owner i hope? tell him post up! lol...i hate bad ending storied and i need this story fixed damn it!

Wow this is quite the lengthy build. He is more patient than I am. He will surely be happy to hear it run.
in boosteds defense... he didn't build the motor and the electronics were all hacked up... kudos to someone willing to fix this thing... this bike was alllllllllll over the place.

Pretty much the motor was in it and that’s about it when I got it. Plenty of stuff that had to be corrected. I’ve had it running but it wasn’t running well. Turns out it had 1000cc injectors in it and I was thinking 650s for some reason. Either way, that’s too much injector for a stock ecu even after adjust injector compensation in th ecu. It now has S2K injectors in it which should be just fine for this engine.

Never finished,,, he is building a screen house in his back yard as of lately,,,

lol... I should ship u a bike.... then mail u 300 a month till I pay for all the parts..... I pay 117 a month for storage anyhow.... with u.... I get free storage?????

Back