My 700 miles trip to the bash

Yeah my ride to the bash is going to be 450 miles... Not 700 but my longest ride by FAR...

No balls Gsxrbots :moon:
Everyones gonna be there besides you! Even me :tongue:

I rode up last year on fri. Will NOT do that again. By the time you get there you are tired from riding so that day is done. Then it rained all day sat after 12. then had to leave on sun. so 4 hours worth of Mountain riding:banghead:
Will not be riding up this year!

Good luck to you though!

I know that thursday is just going to be a traveling day for me, but hopefully I have enough rest for friday and saturday

I rode up last year on fri. Will NOT do that again. By the time you get there you are tired from riding so that day is done. Then it rained all day sat after 12. then had to leave on sun. so 4 hours worth of Mountain riding:banghead:
Will not be riding up this year!

Good luck to you though!

I have about a 7 hour ride ahead of me... I dont mind riding in the rain, I just hope it doesnt rain once i get there...

I have about a 7 hour ride ahead of me... I dont mind riding in the rain, I just hope it doesnt rain once i get there...

I hope it doesn't rain on the way for you, your Chiabusa will prolly rust up and fall apart...:moon:

How long does it realisticly take to get to asheville... I may be heading to spartanburg to get my son....

Really didnt want to do a 6 hr run on thurs to bring him for weekend. Grrrrrrrr

music !! Also get off every stop and walk arond for a minute or two and keep hydrating

I used to travel with my job and I would leave at 3am and get home in the evening with sun beating on me. Goody powders are good for a shot of caffeine if you become sleepy.

Back