Must confess...

Oh, and Gypsy... What's this about a killer QUILT? View attachment 466497
View attachment 466498 I didn't even catch that! Thanks for pointing it out... as if I've not made enough of an azz of myself!! View attachment 466498
Damn, I can't fix it either! Well, it goes like this...

...Ever since I pulled the squidly move, I've been hiding my head under this quilt, you see... It's sooo warm down here in FL that it's killin me under there! Yeah, yeah.. that's my story and I'm stickin to it~  View attachment 466500

View attachment 466499

Oh, and Gypsy... What's this about a killer QUILT? View attachment 466504
View attachment 466505 I didn't even catch that! Thanks for pointing it out... as if I've not made enough of an azz of myself!! View attachment 466505
Damn, I can't fix it either! Well, it goes like this...

...Ever since I pulled the squidly move, I've been hiding my head under this quilt, you see... It's sooo warm down here in FL that it's killin me under there! Yeah, yeah.. that's my story and I'm stickin to it~  View attachment 466507
Funny thing is, instead of realizin' that it was a typo from the start, I read the whole fuggin' post waitin' to see how a quilt came into play! Guess by admittin' that I'm kinda joinin' ya in makin' an ass of myself, huh? View attachment 466505

View attachment 466506

View attachment 466508

gee, I've never done anything stoopid before...these scars just appeared on my body!
Don't sweat it, just make sure you learn a little from each mistake.

Nothing on this planet accept a Woman can put a Man's ego in check like a Motorcycle, and the Hayabusa will really make you look like a tool. Might be the biggest reason the inexperianced need not apply... If your on the big one... Folks expect big things...

Like NOT FREAKING STALLING A BUSA....

OH and Joker Isn't kidding bout a crowd at the bar watching.... If he had dropped it there would been a crowd of a couple hundred anyway... Would have been bad...

Raider, Sounds like Pilot girl may not make it, if she's not going to make it Saturday can we make it a Saturday Afternoon ride? Meet you at about 2PM? Then Sunday AM as normal.... Gimmie 10minutes if I am not there... I am not coming... But I should be there, sounds good.

Rev

I am just having a hell of time getting her to believe that we are not a pack of Psychotics... Damn Busa Rep getting in the way again.  
She sounds like a smart girl. You Fla guys ARE a pack of psychotics! View attachment 466628 She needs to come up and ride with some of us sane Jawja boys. View attachment 466629
Ummm... BT... Rev said RIDE not Shine    View attachment 466630
Hehehehehehehe... I can do that, too. View attachment 466631

Glad that you did not drop it, that would have sucked. I have had a boo boo with the disk lock as well. Except I was rolling backwards and cracked my front fender (that was the first day that I had it on there to! That sucked bad.

OH and Joker Isn't kidding bout a crowd at the bar watching....  If he had dropped it there would been a crowd of a couple hundred anyway...  Would have been bad...

Raider, Sounds like Pilot girl may not make it, if she's not going to make it Saturday can we make it a Saturday Afternoon ride?  Meet you at about 2PM?  Then Sunday AM as normal....  Gimmie 10minutes if I am not there... I am not coming...  But I should be there, sounds good.

Rev
Heck it was crowded. How crowded was it???
Let me tell ya... It was so crowded we actually had A Hardley rider park his ride in with us Busa's!!! View attachment 466874

Rev... anytime... Gimme a call.

OH and Joker Isn't kidding bout a crowd at the bar watching....  If he had dropped it there would been a crowd of a couple hundred anyway...  Would have been bad...
Should have been huge applause when he got up with the bike not hittin' the ground!

I forgot about the stalling Rev,  Now I am trying to remember if I did anything not so great that night.  Need to confess before I am told on.  I don't know when but I will be back down there sometime.

T View attachment 466895 View attachment 466895
Hmmm.... Replaying the nights events I cannot think of anything... Nothing for an AAR anyway... Um.... Nope, other than intimidating RC51 Guy, I think you got away unscathed...

It was good having you down, next time I'll be sure to plan a little better and make certain we can take a pack of Busa's out North of Tampa and rough house...

Oh and I'll call ahead for seating...
Two hour wait for dinner @ 8PM is no good...

View attachment 466896

Back