Mr Bogus got me thinking

I use to be a member there, but now I cant get into the site. We talked last year at the bash about that. But, i also forgot to get back to you about it! I was Birdofprey97 there.

Also if I took that to the dragon instead of the busa!!!! Well I know I could run it quicker then on the big girl!

did you just forget your password? if so pm me what you want so I can change it over there if your interested

Agree with Randy on that!!! The Gen 1 has some very serious parts on it! Mine just has bolt on and 26,000 miles on it!

heres one of my favorite pics during the build :thumbsup:

P5230165a.jpg

P5230165a.jpg

ahh it was just a couple pennies burning a hole in my pocket :rofl:
I figured out the size of your pocket btw... and you must have some badazz suspenders cause by my calculations, it is about 32,000 lbs (or 16 tons) of pennies... I can not even imagine what that would look like ... :rofl:

here is about 10G in pennies..
http://www.kokogiak.com/megapenny/six.asp

one_mill_A.jpg

Last edited:
At this point the stock bodywork just needs to go Mike... There ain't much left after that... Maybe a trailer hitch, it has enough torque to pull the 22' trailer :banghead:

give it to me....and start over:whistle:

What else ya gonna do when youve done everything? I'll give ya mine in exchange:laugh:

At this point the stock bodywork just needs to go Mike... There ain't much left after that... Maybe a trailer hitch, it has enough torque to pull the 22' trailer :banghead:

im kind of curious how both of our bikes once fully tuned will do against each other.

should be interesting :laugh:

Back