Finally my busa pics

black954

Registered
I haven't posted too many pics of my busa cause it was basically a stock 06 burgandy/black busa. But now I have some reasons to post up pics. I just got my Marchesini wheels on with the new Pirelli Diablo Corsa's and Afam 41T sprocket (+1 over stock). I also installed a billet one piece top clamp in preperation for my Ohlins R/T forks with superbike valving. I like the clamp cause it's annodized black and the clip-on clamps are removable for when I go to standard clip-ons. I also got some Pazzo long levers which I absolutely love. I am still waiting on the forks from Sweden cause there are none in the country. Then Dan Kyle Racing Engines is going to install the Superbike valving and springs for me. I almost forgot, while I had the wheels out for powdercoating (all they had was gold in stock and I wanted black), I had the passenger peg mounts coated black as well. I removed the left exhaust hanger to clean things up a bit. I had to paint the actual pegs cause the rubber is bonded to the aluminum and they couldn't be coated.

a_new_busa1.JPG

The red on the Pazzo's looks good on the bike. Maybe I should have got the red, I bought the gold.

You forgot CF fender and hugger
smile.gif

Very Clean Ride!!!! I Like! Sounds like the mods are a perfect blend of Performance and Show. Is that Fender and Hugger from OPP Racing??? The Marchesini wheels are an awesome addition, well worth the investment

Very Clean Ride!!!! I Like! Sounds like the mods are a perfect blend of Performance and Show. Is that Fender and Hugger from OPP Racing??? The Marchesini wheels are an awesome addition, well worth the investment
I haven't bought anything from OPP cause they have long long waits on everything. I guess when I want it bad enough I will have to order from them though. The wheels are a HUGE difference. The bike turns a thousand times better and I don't know if it's the wheels or the +1 gearing, but it accelerates noticably harder now.
I am building the bike more for trackdays/occasional drag racing and not really for show, I just like my stuff clean and turns out being kind of show.

I did forget the DoubleHard bar ends and the Puig DB light smoke screen. The ZG dark DB was too dark and I couldn't see out of it -it did look better though.

You are seriously right about OPP, their CF product comes from Europe, Their reps are very courteous, but, I've just been notified that they are shipping one of my orders (been on Back order since NOVEMBER), and currently have been waiting about a month on the european front fender and rear hugger for the Busa! And yes With The Performance Mods you have listed, Your Busa is Definitely going to be Screaming "TAKE ME TO THE TRACK!!!" Have fun, and post some Track day or Race pic's when the time comes.

I was kind of hoping to be the first to post pic's of my Busa with the CF Fender and Hugger, since it does not seem that prevelent! But Black954 obviously beat me to it. Your bike Looks AWESOME, Enjoy!

I could be wrong, but I think Suzuki made the stock fender that way to make the bike more aerodynamic (the busa's trademark besides its raw power)... and taking away that might make your bike less stable than it would have been with the busa fender at very high speeds.

Possibly!, If you are going for a Salt Flat land speed record 200+ in a straight line.  Perhaps I've spent too much time on the GXSR 1000's, but Carving corners at 130 and hitting 180-190 in the straights, the standard European or Race Fender is 100% Stable.  Don't really see it making much difference on a Busa, but I could be wrong.  Reality is I personally just don't care for the Bulbous looking stock fender, it covers too much of the tire and wheel, just a simple cosmetic quirk.

<!--EDIT|Director
Reason for Edit: None given...|1154666960 -->

Back