MotoGP

I hate that I won't be there this year... work and life in the way.

The rookie's are busting chops of the big boys this year in free practice for their debut GP run...FP1, 2, and 3 have been nuts!

I hate that I won't be there this year . . .

Work and life in the way .

https://www.meetup.com/Inland-Empire-Sport-Riders/

We plan on watching MotoGP with these clowns ~^~ at www.DoffoWines.com & thank goodness for TIVO . . .

mqdefault.jpg

Well

Damnit they cancelled Qualifying because of the RAIN !

It's Qatar for crying out loud,
not Seattle, Washington !

Mother nature hates MotoGP ! :devil:

We've got fair weather today for a ride over to www.DoffoWines.com/events/ ~ perhaps PirateDiverJeff will take the black beauty off the stand & ride . . .

evil-20swingarm-202-20-2016-20008_zpsvpky131u-jpg.1567453.jpg

Stop over at my house this morning for coffee & we can ride out there to watch MotoGP with a few more of our friends . . .

Thanks for the invite bro,but have to hit Chaparral when they open at 9:00 to return pants and jersey(have it set to record).Want to make sure I have enough cash on hand to pick up the Honda 450 this week,even cashed in my change jar yesterday.:laugh:Didn't expect Boy to die this week and they hit me for $400($75 house call,$75 for the shot,$250 to have him cremated and return ashes to me)so really pinched my wallet,told the shop my budget was a max. of $900 so will just barely be able to cover that.Could be less but I want to be able to cover it just in case.

I liked it! The new guy was certainly fast all the way until he crashed out. The GOAT went from 7th to 3rd and his former teammate went...well, backwards!:D Rossi's new teammate sure showed his mettle with a 1st place win on a new bike. No surprise that Cal crashed out but I was expecting the Ducs to do the same. KTM was in the back and Aprilla was closer. Good to see several brands in the mix.

Cool race to watch. Smoking tires everywhere, great race to the finish. Gutted for Zarco, kids got skills for sure. Attrition at the front was bizarre. I wonder how Lorenzo will respond at the next round, the way Dovi rode it today tells me its not far off.

Cool race to watch .

Smoking tires everywhere,
great race to the finish .

Gutted for Zarco,
kids got skills for sure .

Attrition at the front was bizarre .

I wonder how Lorenzo will respond at the next round,
the way Dovi rode it today tells me its not far off .

Anyone watch the Jerez race today? No spoilers, but man I had to re-watch the first 10 laps again afterwards just because it was that good! Zarco and Lorenzo both riding like they had something to prove today! Zarco in particular is turning into a one man highlight reel. Rossi might not like his style but I sure do!

Zarco was really flying alright and Lorenzo looked like he has finally figured out that Duc. Seemed like the Repsol boys had a couple more ponies this time too. It's kinda funny that Kawasaki is one of the sponsors on TV and yet...Where is BMW too? I'd like to see all brands on the track and preferably, three brands on the podium.

Back