MotoGP

Zarco was really flying alright and Lorenzo looked like he has finally figured out that Duc. Seemed like the Repsol boys had a couple more ponies this time too. It's kinda funny that Kawasaki is one of the sponsors on TV and yet...Where is BMW too? I'd like to see all brands on the track and preferably, three brands on the podium.

Yeah not sure what it will take to get Kawasaki back into GP's. The ZX10 has been plenty potent in WSBK trim. BMW hasn't exactly set the world on fire in the racing world thus far, even as potent as the S1000RR is in stock form. They dont really seem to care too much either. Ducati might just be back on the block again soon too with all the Volkswagen divestiture threats after the deiselgate fiasco. Gotta like having Aprilia and KTM in the class full time now though. Suzuki is having a rough go of it for the start of the year so far, but I think they are close to podium contention if Iannone can keep it upright.

Zarco was really flying alright and Lorenzo looked like he has finally figured out that Ducati.

Seemed like the Repsol boys had a couple more ponies this time too.

It's kinda funny that Kawasaki is one of the sponsors on TV and yet . . .

Where is BMW too ?

I'd like to see all brands on the track and preferably,
three brands on the podium.

I think the 2016 M1 is a better bike than the 2017. I think they changed the old bike to better fit Vinales, and it's just not that much faster. I bet Rossi would love to run the old bike with the 2017 engine. The way Zarco is carving people up (including Rossi), tells me the 2016 M1 is still very competitive. Could Zarco be Rossi's replacement after he retires?

Back