More Shocking Video

Fitch has been sighted somewhere in the mid west at a drive-in movie theatre, when the authorities arrived there were dead cows and sheep next to the loudspeakers(they looked like victims of a sick science project). A green mist was all over the ground and the odor(the smell of old Kawasaki fork oil)was all that was to needed to know that Fitch was there. I wonder what really happened to those poor animals! The FBI has taken the rubber boots from the scene to their lab, there will be another post when the results come in. Till then keep all your small animals inside and your Hayabusa locked, you never know when Fitch will need his next fast get away! Ooopps I forgot he rides a ZX12.

I heard he was in England using those side-thrust retro rockets to make crop circles. C'mon, Fitch, we wanna see the ZX-12 with the green paint made from ground aliens! Out of this world drag coefficient, that's how the Kwacker's going to outrun the Bus.

Slowpoke - don't be ridiculous, those ceramic tiles would weigh the bike down and make it a pig on the twisties.

Fitch - I gave you a single "YES" reply, just like you requested, and you didn't do anything. I feel used.

So what's the deal ??? PLEASE SPILL (whoops, uncool word) THE INFO! Worry about negotiating the worldwide network viewing and royalty money later.

Ok, the reason I didnt post anything yesterday was because I had a emergency family matter. Now I come back here today and find poop talking and smartass so called funny comments. So for my last post I say GO TO HELL, you can now talk all the poop you like because Iam gone and wont be back, have fun.

Oh, for crying out loud...

WWWWAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!

(What a baby!)

(For those of you who thought Fitch was abducted, this is incorrect information.

Fitch was actually beaten to death, a la my previous threats, CyberJosie style.

Fitch's lifeless body, who's anus was filled with a VHS videocasette, was found in a wheat field full of strange circles and Kawasaki fork oil...)

<For those of you unfamilar, forget it... For those of you who DO remember, keep in mind that I am just joking, and not to take offense... I am NOT threatening, I am simply fantasizing...>

Ok I thought bitch, I mean fitch was kind of fishy, but I held my tongue since I didn't want to upset her and thought that maybe she had some legit info. BUT if you think about it she said that she saw another video, and then said that she couldn't post the info because of all of the info that she had to go through. HOW MUCH INFO IS THERE IN A FREAKING VIDEO! I think she was full of it. Plus anyone who needs to have people beg like she did really needs professional help. Too bad she wont read this cause her feelings are hurt. YEAH RIGHT.

Fitch was female?? Wow... I thought I was the only one here...

Man, Fitch... The guys are right... I mean, we women usually have to back each other up, but you make it really difficult for me when you act like that...

Long live Hayabusaville the Wicked Fitch is Dead!

Chorus(The Fitch is Dead!)

Long live the Hayabusa the ZX12 is still not to be dread!

You know from experiece that Fitch is nothing but a liar, so don't believe "The B/Fitch is gone. The pathetic one needs the attention, the result of smoking to much Kawasaki fork oil.
Fitch the lover of Cowasaki's and all the dead cows, whats with that? Does Fitch's fixation on Cows run a little deeper than what happened at the drive-in?

Excuse me but anybody that asks people to say please and can't come across with the goods
deserves what ever flack they get.

Watch, it will be back! (I will bet you a Y2K Busa movie on it)

What's going on here? We have posted over 40 times about absolutely fricking nothing! The worst part is all of you pansies that are actually kissing Fitch's poor, pathetic ass!

I don't want to know you're top secret info... by now you have sold it "way beyond the close", and far from the world ending, it's not gonna live up to your lame hype Fitch. Next time you have something to say, Say It! Otherwise, save your stupid nonsense for those multiple personalities you keep yourself busy with.

And to think... I liked you better when you brought an 8 second, 160 plus mph production ZX-12 to the table....... whew!!!

I apologize to the rest of you.....

[This message has been edited by fastzx9 (edited 02 August 1999).]

If anyone is good at making quick web sites and touching up photo's a bit, we can really get the ZX-12's posse by giving them a web addy to a mock up site showing that the ZX-12 is truly the 2000 edition Ninja 250 designed to fight the Katana's. Then state the Ninja 1200 will be available in two years, give or take a month...heeheehee

speed.

The ZX-12,if and when it comes out, will be a machine to possibly reckon with. Kawasaki is notorious for making big power and not using big bore cc's to do it with. Thing is, unless it does something like a 7 second 1/4 mile, it won't really take anything away from the abuser. If its something like .2 seconds quicker, then the busa will still rain supreme. It will take a very skilled rider to be able to make that difference noticable in a race against a busa. And even so it would probably only result in being half a wheel length lead maybe? Even if the ninja is a bit more on horsepower, what about its torque? When rolling on in situations like passing cars, or in the twisties, torque is a great thing, and the busa has got it. Top speed? Well if the ninja does crack 200mph, i bet it'll be a windy and rougher ride then on the busa. Guess we'll just have to wait and see.

But i'll be doing it making my Y2k ninja killer busa deposit though...;-)

speed.

Y2K busa here too! Just can't wait for new colors.

We should end this thread and move on,

The Fitch is Dead!
Chorus
Chorus
the Fitch is Dead

I wonder how much they will offer at the ZX12 site for the "Secret Y2K Busa" movie?

8-4-99 Robert Allan Fitch was pronounced dead at 1.45 P.M. at Baylor hospital Dallas Tx. Bob lost a battle with colon cancer. He was survived by his wife Linda and daugthers Megan and Amanda. Robert was 48 years old. Steves

Since no one else appears to have the nerve to respond I must say this is perfect example of mans inhumanity to man. What did this guy do that was so bad? Its very easy to talk smack to someone when your not looking them in the eye face to face. I dont recall Fitch ever giving anyone a hard time here, he seemed like a good guy.

Back