More Shocking Video

Fitch,are you one of the starboyz from the FTP street extreme video?
Whats up?
Whats the supraillegal riding,your trying to tell us about?
Getiton!

Okay Fitch.....
Please, pretty please, pretty please with sugar on top............
Or do I have to do a roasty burn-off over the tops of your shoes??

Alright, listen to you, before I even present my informatiom some of you are already talking trash. Whos doing who the favor here? When I check back here tomarrow and if I see any more of this then I will simply e-mail my information only to those here that will appreciate it, with instructions not to share it here.

Found the video at Block Busters called Easy Rider,Dam wrong web site,I thought we where talking about cross country motorcycle riding!!!!I thought I'd break up the boredom on the post subject.

[This message has been edited by Cisco San Jose (edited 02 August 1999).]

Budda, I am. Here's some sneak preview info. The video is from NASA. It shows a ZX-12 in re-entry, after launching at a top secret government drag strip. All of the leading edge metal frame parts are glowing red from reentry air friction. Kaw is considering adding ceramic tiles (ala shuttle) to all leading edge services to deal with this problem or knocking several hundred MPH off the top end. Adding the tiles could delay the bike again causing some web site posters to say "I told you it was all BS."

Fitch has been abducted by aliens again. So if everybody just backed off of him for a minute his friends("little green men")will release him and his video when they beam him back to earth.Then again maybe they will keep him and we won't have to listen to his demands for social politeness "PLEASE".

Did anybody see his other movie "The Green ZX12 from Mars"?

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!![LOL]
THATS A GOOD ONE KAWABUSER!!!!
THANKS FOR THAT ONE VERY GOOD ONE,HAHAHAHA!!
I THINK YOUR RIGHT!
THANKS
A DUTCHMAN HAVING FUN :) :) :) :)
TAKE CARE JAN

Back