More Shocking Video

Speedfreak-I have the nerve to answer your question, it appears Fitch was having fun with some stupid-ass game of his/hers at the expense of all of us members. So it looks to me like all the members are now having their fun now at the expense of Fitch.

This is my point of view though so I could be wrong( Not!!! )

Maniac

Ok my ass if I don't have the nerve. First let me say that I do feel sorry for you fitch, losing someone is always hard. BUT all of our responses were made on the data at hand. First you try and make us beg you to tell us what you know like were are some high school kids trying to find out from a friend "I know who likes you". Then you put us off telling us you have to search through all of this data. Data from a video? Come on, was this video in binary or what? Then when you do come back you tell us to go to hell and call us smart asses. Well you know what, if you live by the golden rule and if you had given us some kind of respect as fellow bikers, I doubt that anyone would have slammed you. I know I wouldn't have. And to be honest if you hadn't talked all of the crap that you did to us I'll bet you would have had a lot of people offering their sympathy about your situation rather than silence. Just something to think about.

Speedfreak, "man's inhumanity to man", do you think that Kawabusers posts, i.e. "the witch is dead..." were made because he knew that Fitch had actully died ?! ABSOLUTLY NOT, he was taunting him over leaving the thread. As far as what did Fitch do, maybe you should read his posts, how he jerked the rest of us around.

My instincts are with Kawabusers. I had a hard time seeing how Fitch could be days away from dying from cancer and still be spending lots of time posting on this site, riding his busa, etc, etc. It seemed like a very cunning/slick "guilt trip" post, by a friend of Fitchs. My dad died from colon cancer and believe me, in his last few weeks/days, he was not up to or did not want to waste time on stupid things like this. If I'm wrong, I'll be the first one to admit it, but I too require proof.

I just called all three Baylor hospitals in the Dallas area, Dallas, Garland and Irving, and they said they never had a patient by the name of Robert Fitch.

If you all will take note that this is my first post on the subject and that i do not give a poop about the ZX12 or this dumb ass Fitch and his/her dead dad! Because this topic has got to be the biggest waste of space i have ever seen!

tsmith....hi how are you. Since this is your first time here, I think you need to really share your feelings....don't hold back tell us what you really think......

Steves, you tell us this to make us feel bad about the posts submitted towards our resentment for someone jerking us around about manners and supposed information. I do not see where you have posted on this subject at all, so now out of nowhere YOU inform us here in this post about "Fitch". Sorry I am not buying it. If you were for real you should have sent a copy of the newspaper to Chase so he could post it, or you could have started a new string for us to send donations to the "Fitch Charity of Choice". No instead you lay a post here in this string, not a very fitting place to notify others. If it was true it does not belong here. Sorry I just don't believe you. We all ride bikes and the death of another human being (Hells Angel or World FIM Champion)is a tragic loss for that persons family and friends. If this is true you should not inform anyone in a thread where this person has not been well recieved.

Steves you are in very poor taste, don't sweat it though, you are only human too!

If it was my friend I would not care about some unknowns on the web, and I would try to do something positive for the remaining members of his family.

Prove it for fact and the first donation is mine!

[This message has been edited by KawAbuser (edited 08 August 1999).]

tsmith, come on and give us your funniest dead fitch joke. This is the net not the dallas newspapers so humor me. What do yout think this is about, or are you waiting for the chick from "All in the Family"(you know the skinny blonde) to cry so you can send in your donation.

If you can't take a joke, then let me tell you to say "please"!

I say, let's end this thread or make me laugh with ZX12r humor.

Cowpuke, what are you talking about "nobody" has ridden in this class before.

"Ultimate Sportbike" is a term coined by Suzuki, go and gargle with Cowapuke fork oil.

Where do I send in my donation to the "Dead Fitch Charity Group" or should I just send it to Sally Struthers.

Ok not only is Fitch not dead but he changed his screen name to Slowpoke and Speedfreak just so he could still participate in the discussions.

It does make sense because anyone who creates a post like "Honda's Revenge... Bye Bye Busa's" Should die and disappear like Fitch. So I say to you Slowpoke even though you may not be Fitch and may not side with Fitch go off and die. Hopefully you will go where there is such a bike that is made by Honda that is worthy enough to stand up against the Bus. But before you go leave us your Bus. so we can give it to someone who will respect it for the miracle machine it is.

Porky.

Porky, you've only been riding a Busa a little over two months, AND you've never ridden anything in this class before. When you've ridden in this league for at least several years and have "grown up", then I'll pay more attention to you.

to all i am not looking to upset anyone it just sucks looking for interesting bike info an finding some really dumb topics i only get on this site about once every 3 days or so for a short period of time and with some topics it seems like they where taken over by 15 y/o kids.

Agreed,

Some of us old folks are just looking for hardware topics. But that being said I'm just as bad for replying....

Back