Monterey Bay Aquarium

more

IMG_0597__Small_.JPG

Very cool!

My son (17) just spent two weeks out there with his uncle and toured the same place, he plans on majoring in Marine Biology so my brother invited him out to tour local universities and aquatic centers.

He says the only place cooler than that is the one in Atlantis in the Bahamas we visited- world record holder I think at 2.5 million gallons. Similar to Shark Reef at Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas where you walk through a corridor with a curved ceiling UNDER the water!!
cool.gif

(Charlesbusa @ Jul. 31 2007,18:52) Awesome pics!!!

That is the best aquarium I've been too.

The Tuna are HUGE  
SHOCKED.gif
thanks there were lot of big fish swimming around in there. to bad a bunch of my pictures came out to dark.

(Shibumi @ Jul. 31 2007,20:36) Very cool!

My son (17) just spent two weeks out there with his uncle and toured the same place, he plans on majoring in Marine Biology so my brother invited him out to tour local universities and aquatic centers.

He says the only place cooler than that is the one in Atlantis in the Bahamas we visited- world record holder I think at 2.5 million gallons. Similar to Shark Reef at Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas where you walk through a corridor with a curved ceiling UNDER the water!!  
cool.gif
thanks
I thought about getting into Marine Biology at one time but went a different direction. I bit it would be a cool job to have.

Awesome pics. GMbusa and I are thinking about going out there to the races next year for a delayed honeymoon. I'll make sure we make it to the aquarium.

I've always wanted to go there!  Looks awesome!!  We're lucky to have the Baltimore Aquarium just a few hours north of us, but if I lived closer, I think I'd be there every single day  
smile.gif

Cool pics!  Sorry you didn't have a bike, but it still looked like a good time  
cool.gif

Totally cool pics, would love to go there.. Thanks for sharing..
bowdown.gif

Back