Monterey Bay Aquarium

(VaBusa @ Aug. 01 2007,09:10) I've always wanted to go there! Looks awesome!! We're lucky to have the Baltimore Aquarium just a few hours north of us, but if I lived closer, I think I'd be there every single day
smile.gif

Cool pics! Sorry you didn't have a bike, but it still looked like a good time
cool.gif
Nah, go to the one in the Bahama's, it's closer!
biggrin.gif

Y'all need to go to this Aquarium...and while your here 7/18-7/20 is the MotoGP races
super.gif

(dreamin_of_ridin @ Aug. 01 2007,09:53) Awesome pics. GMbusa and I are thinking about going out there to the races next year for a delayed honeymoon. I'll make sure we make it to the aquarium.
Thanks. hope you guys can make it.
beerchug.gif

(VaBusa @ Aug. 01 2007,10:10) I've always wanted to go there!  Looks awesome!!  We're lucky to have the Baltimore Aquarium just a few hours north of us, but if I lived closer, I think I'd be there every single day  
smile.gif

Cool pics!  Sorry you didn't have a bike, but it still looked like a good time  
cool.gif
thanks yeah I still had a blast but nothing like the two times I did have my Busa out there though. Start making your plans 7/18-7/20 is next years MotoGP races
egitarre77.gif

(DR1300R @ Aug. 01 2007,10:46) Totally cool pics, would love to go there.. Thanks for sharing..
bowdown.gif
thanks go for it you'll like it. Go next year and hit Laguna for the GP race.

(Cerberus @ Aug. 01 2007,11:59) Cool picts...I will add it to my list of places to visit if I ever get a chance.  
cool.gif
thanks It was my first time in there and it is pretty cool.

(Shibumi @ Aug. 01 2007,18:52)
(VaBusa @ Aug. 01 2007,09:10) I've always wanted to go there!  Looks awesome!!  We're lucky to have the Baltimore Aquarium just a few hours north of us, but if I lived closer, I think I'd be there every single day  
smile.gif

cool.gif
biggrin.gif
That's one place I need to go.

(BA BUSA @ Aug. 01 2007,19:04) Y'all need to go to this Aquarium...and while your here 7/18-7/20 is the MotoGP races  
super.gif
I've got my room already set up.
beerchug.gif

(jwcfbd @ Aug. 01 2007,23:30)
(Shibumi @ Aug. 01 2007,18:52)
(VaBusa @ Aug. 01 2007,09:10) I've always wanted to go there!  Looks awesome!!  We're lucky to have the Baltimore Aquarium just a few hours north of us, but if I lived closer, I think I'd be there every single day  
smile.gif

cool.gif
biggrin.gif
That's one place I need to go.
I'll be in the Bahamas just before Christmas
biggrin.gif
What island is the nice aquarium on? I think we'll be on Grand Bahama on one of the stops (cruise)...

biggrin.gif

Back