Mitsubishi 16G turbo with stock fuel system

And, yeah, something else.......I'm just porting the turbine inlet...

Now, I wonder, should I do that by myself?......What if "something" melts?

Hahahahahah

Look #######... Maybe you should be careful who you like to talk #### to Mr. 27 posts. The people you happen to be talking to all have turbo bikes morone and we have been through this a few times and are just helping you out.

Maybe you should leave the pride at the door and quite thinking you know everything because you obviously don't know #### otherwise you wouldn't be asking... Yea a turbo device is simple, it consists of air and fuel... Its just been my experience that people like you trying to build this #### yourself usually regret it and I have been aroudn a while...

I shouldn't even help your dumbass out anymore... but...

over at sh.org they posted a turbo setup in your price range using the #### you want to use....

By the way... I am not going to sit here and tell you all the #### that is wrong with your ####.... You have a search button, use it....

If you want turbo parts list maybe you should check out velocity's site where they list ALL parts for their stage 1 turbo, you can get an idea of what you need from there....

Don't bother talking #### back... It will do you no good. Your word Mr. 27 posts is as good as the kids next door to me. Stick around a while and we will see what you know otherwise shut the #### up....

Cloud

Hahahahahah
morone... still! You will not have any significant gains by porting, you would best be spending money and time in other places... but yea, you know everything I forgot.
biggrin.gif

Look #######... Maybe you should be careful who you like to talk #### to Mr. 27 posts. The people you happen to be talking to all have turbo bikes morone and we have been through this a few times and are just helping you out.

Maybe you should leave the pride at the door and quite thinking you know everything because you obviously don't know #### otherwise you wouldn't be asking... Yea a turbo device is simple, it consists of air and fuel... Its just been my experience that people like you trying to build this #### yourself usually regret it and I have been aroudn a while...

over at sh.org they posted a turbo setup in your price range using the #### you want to use....

By the way... I am not going to sit here and tell you all the #### that is wrong with your ####.... You have a search button, use it....

If you want turbo parts list maybe you should check out velocity's site where they list ALL parts for their stage 1 turbo, you can get an idea of what you need from there....

Don't bother talking #### back... It will do you no good. Your word Mr. 27 posts is as good as the kids next door to me. Stick around a while and we will see what you know otherwise shut the #### up....

Cloud
I guess you are one of those turbo retards then...

Your cowgirl mom must be really proud of you.....

It's the value of the words that matter in life , not their number.......Did you get that?.....No?.......Then nobody can help you...

Now go and ask mummy to wipe your tears, after all it's her fault....

Hahahahahah
morone... still! You will not have any significant gains by porting, you would best be spending money and time in other places... but yea, you know everything I forgot.
biggrin.gif
Did your mama teach you about flow?

What?.....Did you understand blow?......Yeah, you'r right....Blow me...

Cloud
I guess you are one of those turbo retards then...

Your cowgirl mom must be really proud of you.....

It's the value of the words that matter in life , not their number.......Did you get that?.....No?.......Then nobody can help you...

Now go and ask mummy to wipe your tears, after all it's her fault....
Dude... Its not the number of posts that give you away, its the way talk that makes me think you don't know much and are better off leaving the sodering iron and tools to your daddy....

Mine should be installed in a month... Waiting on parts to arrive for the stage 2 kit... I can't wait and it has been taking forever... (

Going intercooler with the stage 2 setup.... I am anticipating 330-350 on pump, 450 on race gas.

Good luck...
Cloud

I guess you rode a lot of turbos with your loving mama, didn't you retard?

Why don't you just go turbo your little
bike.gif
and quit trying to stir up some ####.
Who likes sheet more?

Why don't you , slow people , just read and let go?

Why is it that only guys with complexes, start to limp their foking idiotic opinions when nobody is asking?

You know who you are, the foker who stops at bike spots and think that if you bought a busa , that makes YOU fast.

Yeah,you, then go for a ride and get your asz kicked and make the busa name a shame and complain that there is too much power and you have to respect it.

And you foking want turbos on your bike?...To make people laugh even louder?...Get the bolls to see how fast your busa really is and than start talking....

Yeah,you are the people who do all kind of stupid mods for more " power "........Just open the throtle, don't install race filters in the hope that you'll become a racer....

Stir sheet? ..... What, you want to feel cozy in your little ,retarded and self deceiving world?...If you are retarded, then everybody else should be too?...Kiss my azs

It seems that I wasted my time, go outsource your useless brains, who gives a damn...

And stop thinking that if you buy a busa it will compensate for a small deeck.

Busas must be bought to be abused and put to the MAX.....

Until so many of you get there, I can only say.......I'M TIRED OF MEDIOCRITY

Good Bye

Why don't you just go turbo your little
bike.gif
and quit trying to stir up some ####.
Who likes sheet more?

Why don't you , slow people , just read and let go?

Why is it that only guys with complexes, start to limp their foking idiotic opinions when nobody is asking?

You know who you are, the foker who stops at bike spots and think that if  you bought a busa , that makes YOU fast.

Yeah,you, then go for a ride and get your asz kicked and make the busa name a shame and complain that there is too much power and you have to respect it.

And you foking want turbos on your bike?...To make people laugh even louder?...Get the bolls to see how fast your busa really is and than start talking....

Yeah,you are the people who do all kind of stupid mods for more " power "........Just open the throtle, don't install race filters in the hope that you'll become a racer....

Stir sheet? ..... What, you want to feel cozy in your little ,retarded and self deceiving  world?...If you are retarded, then everybody else should be too?...Kiss my azs

It seems that I wasted my time, go outsource your useless brains, who gives a damn...

And stop thinking that if you buy a busa it will compensate for a small deeck.

Busas must be bought to be abused and put to the MAX.....

Until so many of you get there, I can only say.......I'M TIRED OF MEDIOCRITY

Good Bye

To think this all started with a series of questions and concerns.  Shame shame

<!--EDIT|Ninja Eater
Reason for Edit: None given...|1110505861 -->

Back