Member passed away today

It is always horrible to lose a friend. I have lost 2 in the last year. R.I.P. Wes. Prayers sent for the family...

(sigh..)
Words cannot express the sadness that envelops this passing...my heart goes out to his family, his friends...

RIP Wes..

Please see link for Funeral arrangements and reach out to offer condolences to the family on the site for Wes' memorial.
If you are so inclined, per the Families wishes, please donate to the designated charities in Wes' name...

Anyone knows what happened?

We are not certain beyond what captain posted initially. It's a tragedy no matter what. :down:

It is absolutely a tragedy no matter what the cause. From the police account, and given it was a single-vehicle accident, one might surmise a blown corner in some form or fashion. It matters not... the young man has been taken from us, and we are all poorer for it. :down:

Just minutes before the accident we were visiting at the gas station talking about gear and riding in general...I enjoyed talking NBA with ya thursday night...you took some pics of me the morning before we rode out, I appreciated that...you had a Big Heart Wes..you will be missed! RIP BROTHER...

R.I.P. Wes,

May your riding in Heaven be as pleasent as it was here with us. Prayerful thoughts to your family.

Just terrible! Prayers and condolences to his family and friends. :please:

RIP Wes godspeed, my thoughts and prayers go out to his family and friends and those ORG members who were with him when he passed

Thanks for all the support guys. Wes was a great friend to me, I met him threw are work. And he always was there to help me when he could. Wes was a great friend and had a true passion for bikes. I have been riding with Wes for as long has he has been riding. I got the call Saturday night from another riding friend of are's, and it really hit me very hard. Glad you guys were there for him as he passed. Thanks again for all the kind words, Jared.

Back