Member passed away today

So very, very sad to hear...all my condoloences to the family. Ironies of ironies...my closest crash was on Arkansas Hwy 23 about 20 years ago on an ST1100 - my son was on back and I failed to negotiate a left hand decreasing radius turn correctly and ended up wide in the dirt shoulder - miraculosly, made it through the turn somehow...my son's name is Wes - he's also 28 years old now - and I hope he is safe - he and his new bride are currently on their honeymoon in the Smoky's and they're riding on his FZ1...

so sorry to hear, glad that the org family was with him at the end. Passing on and being alone would have been harder.

Prayers sent! A very sad day.... My heart stopped when I heard the news! R.I.P. Busa brother!

RIP Wes. I didn't ever have the pleasure of meeting you, but you seemed to have touched many hearts around here. My prayers for Wes's family during these very difficult times.

Jonny

Katie and I met Wes for the first time on thursday. We had had alot of time to talk to him by sitting around out side and a few meals with the group. He was a very quiet young man and through hanging out with others he really opened up. He talked to us about his family and his busa and how really tight the Org. is as a family. It kind of reminded me of us at our first bash last year. He came to Eureka Springs to do what he loved to do and that was to ride his bike. He died doing what he loved and he will be missed. R.I.P. Wes.

Nothing saddens a heart more than missing the opportunity to more deeply develop a good friendship. I offer my heartfelt prayers and sympathies to those who will miss your presence in their lives. God speed, my friend.

Very sad to hear. My prayers go out to his family, and like it was mentioned earlier, at least he was doing what he loved at the time.. I know personally how hard it is to be there at that time, so if anyone needs a shoulder or an ear, hit me up...

Wes, It was great to get to talk with you and ride with you, Just a great all around person, You are going to be missed, RIP my friend. And prayers sent for the family.

Very sad to hear. RIP Wes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What a tragedy.It's so sad.

RIP Wes.

My deepest sympathy and condolences to his family.

Back