Mechanical Aptitude

100% (at least I got company with HeloMech74)
guess 25+ years as a mechanic/technician/crew chief make me a mechanical nerd (00busaTX and anyone else in the 90's is one too).....

I sure wish my IT testing scores were so good...

78%, I wish it told which answers we got wrong, I only guessed on 2, I guess I am not as think as I smart I am.

I couldn't get the quiz started...
That would make you a "service writer"
wowold.gif
Oh Dayum...
ices_rofl.gif

68% damn that sucks there were two that when the next question came up I realized that the others were wrong.

wowold.gif
  Oh Dayum...  
ices_rofl.gif
Yeah... but sometimes the "little" guy is the only guy making any sense... always liked how book smarts and commen sense make their way through life crossing paths along the way...

What will help you on an application may not help you if a gun is pulled and waved in your face. BTW - 86%

beerchug.gif

the test is junior high school science but it has been a long time for me---anyway, that is my excuse for my (cough) low score.

wowold.gif
Oh Dayum...
ices_rofl.gif
Yeah... but sometimes the "little" guy is the only guy making any sense... always liked how book smarts and commen sense make their way through life crossing paths along the way...

What will help you on an application may not help you if a gun is pulled and waved in your face. BTW - 86%

beerchug.gif
service writer = translator gets message from Nerd to customer keeping both sides happy.. (plus the money is not too bad either)
lol1.gif

I can attest to the fact that a good writer can make or break your year as a tech...

80% 400 pts.
I was off school when the pulleys thing was going on.
I have my own garage and I still got question number 48 wrong.
banghead.gif

Who got 48 wrong and said the induction stroke sucked the mixture in?
Of course the atmosphere blew it right in.
deadhorse.gif

Back