Joke - Mechanic and the Doc

AJAY

Registered
A mechanic was removing a cylinder-head from a Busa motor when he spotted a well-known cardiologist in his shop. The cardiologist was there waiting for the service manager to come take a look at his bike when the mechanic shouted across the garage "Hey Doc, want to take a look at this?"

The cardiologist, a bit surprised, walked over to where the mechanic was working on the motorcycle. The mechanic straightened up, wiped his hands on a rag and said, "So Doc, look at this engine. I open its heart, take the valves out, repair any damage, and then put them back in, and when I finish, it works just like new.

So how come I make only 30 grand a year, and you get the really big bucks when you and I are doing basically the same work?"

The cardiologist paused, smiled, leaned over, and whispered to the mechanic................................

"Try doing it with the engine running."

Oddly enough, i was told that joke by my neighbors good friend, who's a heart surgeon. I tend to agree with that assessment.

:poke: last time i checked they stop your heart for surgery and then restart it when done...but maybe they dont do it for a types of heart surgery

Back