Martin Luther King

raydog

Enjoying 1 road at a time
Donating Member
Registered
Hey, this is to everybody but especially our African American Busa bros.....happy King day to you all! Raydog

beerchug.gif
Enjoy MLK Day everyone

beerchug.gif
to that. I was SO angry today though - I saw an ad with Shaq on it where he was talking about MLK and he ended it with "Peace, Mister Martin Luther King"

Now, That annoyed me because MLK was a DR, and I felt like he should have been addressed accordingly, especially by someone like Shaq in a SCRIPTED commercial.

He don't know like a lot of young afro americans. I run across different things everyday that I did not know. They don't teach a lot of these things in schools today and if they do it is not a serious topic to them. I came across the Willy Lynch letter on the net and it is shocking. If you are ever browsing and want to check it out, read it and I bet it will shock you too!

hey guys...i'm a young black american (31) and i appreciate all the nice gestures in honor of a great man...DR MARTIN LUTHER KING JR.

again thanks guys and have a great MLK Day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

Definitely a great man. Unduobtedly one of the greatest men of the 20th century hands down. it's a terrible shame that he was killed, because I think that white/black relations would be so much better were he still with us.

Back