Murder!

slpstream

Registered
I'm a little nervous, everybody wants to kill my poor defenseless busa. My busa never did anything to anyone soooo why is it when you talk to people the words"busa killer" come out of the air. "It's good to be the KING." long live the king.
I think it's funny when I'm just cruisin everyone thinks they're beatin me.What's up with that?

(cashe I wasn't thinkin maybe this belongs in the not bike related side.)

<!--EDIT|slpstream
Reason for Edit: None given...|1130580693 -->

The price for being the "KING"
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I think it's funny when I'm just cruisin everyone thinks they're beatin me.What's up with that?
i get that all the time too. I was just cruising back from the gym this morning only doing 55 mph and a couple of pickups and a ricer just looked at me and gunned it. I laughed, let them have their fun for about 3/4 mile ahead of me, dropped it a gear and WOT. I passed them all like they werent even moving.  
laugh.gif

<!--EDIT|gtrpimp76
Reason for Edit: None given...|1130614552 -->

That happens to me alot too. I love it when squids pull up beside you on a 600 or 750 or sports car and think that they can actually run with you. It is a great feeling to suck the paint off of them when you do a high speed fly-by.

That happens to me alot too. I love it when squids pull up beside you on a 600 or 750 or sports car and think that they can actually run with you. It is a great feeling to suck the paint off of them when you do a high speed fly-by.
only the best feeling in the world
smile.gif

<!--EDIT|Darkair96
Reason for Edit: "Bad spelling"|1130641250 -->

I finally quit doing the fly by for the most part. Too easy to fly right through radar. Then they really get to laugh at you.

i thought i was going to fall off one time laughing at a guy in a a nissan z actually reving up trying to provoke me. the funniest part was that he was serious. i really hope he had nitrous making him think that, cause if not it was just sad.

Back