Magical Racing Carbon Aero Mirrors

Nope oem modified, with a new reservoir, larger piston, and powder coated!

My bad....I'm confused what is & what is not Brembo when it comes to your brakes now.

You'd think I'd know your whole brake system by now, considering all the conversations we've had regarding them. :laugh:

Last edited:
I've been wanting a set of Magicals since "Full" got a set. For looks, that style is awesome, gixer....I wanted some with longer arms tho. I've settled for using spacers and the stock mirrors for now...

My bad....I'm confused what is & what is not Brembo when it comes to your brakes now.

You'd think I'd know your whole brake system by now, considering all the conversations we've had regarding them. :laugh:

The front is all Brembo, and the rear is all custom, even down to the rotor, witch i modified!
It's a GSRX 1000 rotor, hanger, and calpier!

Sexs%20on%20wheels%20097.jpg

Love that carbon fiber look and design. Great look! I hate that I have to add these to my list of upgrades for the Seductress...Carbon fiber wheels are currently in number one place on the lust list...??? 2hip

Im at work ya monkey!...Lemme see if I have any here...but I think I inly have bash pics at work???

Back