Gps/rearview camera mirrors?

Klutch556

Registered
Anyone seen these from innovative-cycles ? He's got a Garmin in his left mirror and a rearview in his right. All integrated in the mirror housing. Guy has a YouTube channel (carbon rr pilot) showcasing them, various running from cops videos but other than that absolutely zero other online presence or people reviewing his mirrors... I feel like this should be like the absolute creme de'la creme of bike mods. Especially busas as he uses stock busa mirrors for the housing.

rs=w_1800,h_900,cg_true.jpeg

That's a great idea but from what I'm seeing the pic posted and the videos, I suspect it's not that easy to see in broad daylight. We're looking at the bike in shadow in the pic you posted and it looks like the bike was photoshopped into the brightly lit background. I don't see any bright daylight clips in the videos. Shouldn't the bike be positioned sideways on the display if he's parked facing the curb? That's how my Garmin works. and why does it say the bike is going 0.2 mph if it's parked? I'm sure it works great at night when you need it most but I'm skeptical about daylight use.

but unfortunately in many countries of western europe not street legal :(

and unfortunately too the homepage doesn´t tell a price any where :( (that´s a mess, i guess)
Yea, it doesn't seem like it's ran very professionally lol. I was hoping I'd ask about them and like half a dozen dudes here would be like
"oh yeah I have them they're absolutely amazing just give him a call and he will get you hooked up and by the way he gives all org members a discount"

Back