Low priced hid's= ddmtuning.com

Im confused... So that SHIPTICKR on their website is a refelction of the orders shipped to customers or the shipments they got into their warehouse? Lets say Im order 82000 does that mean I should be expecting my HIDs in the mail soon? I still havent received my tracking number which is why Im confused...

Im confused... So that SHIPTICKR on their website is a refelction of the orders shipped to customers or the shipments they got into their warehouse? Lets say Im order 82000 does that mean I should be expecting my HIDs in the mail soon? I still havent received my tracking number which is why Im confused...

call and ask.. i did.. they shipped half my order cause the other bulb is on back order... i think the guy was in shock cause i'm really patient when it comes to parts for the bike, he did say it was going to be another 2 weeks or so... since in only get to work on it once a month i'm plenty patient.. it took me bout 3 weeks to get to the woodcraft cover and 2 nights to finish it... but it looks sooooooooo sexy...

dont know what bulb i got in. they are not marked. so please no one ask what bulb is on back order..

ok change 2.. i got the low beam... H7..

its imprinted on the bulb :whistle:

I called them today. The guy on the phone stated that their SHIPTCKR isn't condusive to their actual inventories and that the site is just throwing out orders numbers. Got them to give me a partial shipment, the high beams are on back order...

Just ordered my low beams for my Gen I. I can wait. Don't do much night riding but when I do I would love to be able to see better. And at that price, who would not order at least the low beam.

And the stretched 600, looking at the picture, I see what looks like a brake line over the chain. WTF

Back