Low power at 15psi. With dyno graph

200.gif

Bore it out and try again. You will be fine boring it out. It’s been done multiple times. Some of the pro street guys run 3mm over bore. Doing a 1mm over bore ain’t going to cause you problems. But if you looking for cylinder I have a stock pile of cylinders and gen 1 motor parts
Looking for a gen 1 transmission. Specifically gear 3-4 on input shaft. Thanks

View attachment 1648149getting a billet output shaft. I dont know if this will work as the other gears are already cut, not sure if it can be matched or if the angle is universal.$900 for pro cut at Robinson without core + $330 for shaft. Maybe go that route. Thanks
Hi. He did my trans very good guy. He made me some special parts too. I have his out side bearing support plate he made me some 7075 aluminum nuts and a Ti clutch pusher.

200.gif

Well, not sure what happened. There is detonation all over the cylinders. The combustion chamber looks like a mouse ate the metal between the valves and the #2 piston melted on the side.

I have no idea what would make this happen. E-85- forged pistons, proper fuel supply system and injectors that can handle the fuel needs. I drove it to the tuner and got it back blown up. I can point fingers all day long but in the end, he is not going to do anything. Hard to prove he caused the failure.

I ordered a drysump, new cylinder and head, adjustable cam gears, replacement piston, and some new toys like air shifters, bigger brakes, new suspension….

I am nervous to put this thing back together and the same thing happen. It was confirmed by the guys at MPS that with the spacer gasket, the JE pistons will yield 9:1 compression. If it was not the spacer drastically lowering the compression below 9:1 and the cam gears would still be fine in stock position with the base spacer, what the hell caused the low power?

Any insight would be greatly appreciated.

200.gif

Back