326hp, 11psi, 93 Octane, Stock Pistons And Rods

Boosted Cycle Perf

Donating Member
Site Sponsor
Registered
This is a bike we just finished for a client out of Atlanta.

It has an RCC stage 1 Ultra kit, AMS-1000, NLR Boost clutch, one of our BCP Power Block Wiring system, as well as a base spacer, head studs, stainless valves, and 65lb valve springs.

This was on 93 pump fuel, with 11# of boost on a 96 degree day, with 100% humidity. I feel like our dyno was about 10hp happy. But none the less, it's good power for the conditions, on a very safe tune.

This is a bike we just finished for a client out of Atlanta.

It has an RCC stage 1 Ultra kit, AMS-1000, NLR Boost clutch, one of our BCP Power Block Wiring system, as well as a base spacer, head studs, stainless valves, and 65lb valve springs.

This was on 93 pump fuel, with 11# of boost on a 96 degree day, with 100% humidity. I feel like our dyno was about 10hp happy. But none the less, it's good power for the conditions, on a very safe tune.

Nice work Rob, glad to see another fine piece of your work. Will be bringing you some more work in the near future, that is if you have the time, I know your swamped in over at Boosted Cycle Performance.

Nice work Rob, glad to see another fine piece of your work. Will be bringing you some more work in the near future, that is if you have the time, I know your swamped in over at Boosted Cycle Performance.

Much appreciated, and we always have time for B&S racing.

Heard you stopped by the other day for some e85. How'd it go at the track?

These are things I'm fully aware of as I have them show up here frequently. It's a brand new kit with yet another new turbo I haven't seen before.

bet it spools wicked fast tho! the fun factor is hard to deny with the smaller faster spooling Turbo. I'm hearing the GTX3076 is quite wicked on the street. I like my 40r but mite opt for the GTX or a custom built one from Comp. I did opt for the billet wheel but its still 5 year old Turbo. time to upgrade

Nice.
Question,
Why I burned two sets of pistons, how can drive at 11 PSI, a mile, more or less, ..?
(Stock piston & rods, 2 mm base spacer, Garrett 2871r, water-air intercooler, AFR arround 11,5:1)
Thanks.

Brett, although we couldn't get mine to really tune right with the microtech acting crazy, my comp was spooling fast with the AMS. We are going to give it another try, the map that was on my lt9c was actually for an older box and we couldn't get it right. Got a good plan now.

Nice.
Question,
Why I burned two sets of pistons, how can drive at 11 PSI, a mile, more or less, ..?
(Stock piston & rods, 2 mm base spacer, Garrett 2871r, water-air intercooler, AFR arround 11,5:1)
Thanks.

I'm not following the question?

Ign mapping, EGT logging, IAT logging, correct fuel choice , etc etc,
with a reasonable combo you should be able to hold it on full power for several min

Psi should not make too much difference ,
Where you take the egt readings from will , i measure at the turbo inlet and get very hot readings compared to the top of the headers , 1680F is a reasonable number there but would be way too much at the top of the header
there is a big interaction between a/f and EGT , not all high EGT comes from within the cyl
rich mix and retarded timing can read high gas temp from fuel continuing to burn in the exhaust
you need to log and get familiar with the interactions

Back