Looks like a war is looming in Israel

At what time did Israel send death squads into the Gaza and kill innocent people just going about their daily lives?

There was a barrier that Hamas took a front end loader to it in order to break it down and then proceeded to murder, rape and butcher people. If Hamas wanted to be left alone in peace, these actions certainly doesn't indicate that.

That's all I needed to see to put my support and sympathy for Hamas in the toilet.....

If I were an Israeli soldier, I'd be volunteering quickly to go in there and clean house like they are doing...

There's that saying that says "play with the bull and you get the horns" they played and now are getting the horns....

The only sad part about all this is they will never be able to wipe out all Hamas....where does the people of Palestine stop and Hamas starts I wonder.....when Hamas was dragging the dead body of one of their captors through the streets there were lots of citizens spitting on the body as it went by...
From the very beginning and without provocation history proves beyond doubt who the first terrorists in that region were. A simple google yields the answers to your question when did Israel ever do similar.
Just the first link that came up. Don’t discount the source as what it says is true and can be verified elsewhere. You just won’t find things like this in our mainstream media.

“A soldier who witnessed the events explained, “There was no battle and no resistance. The first conquerors killed 80 to 100 Arab men, women and children. The children were killed by smashing their skulls with sticks. There wasn’t a house without people killed in it.”

“One of the most egregious incidents was the massacre on two successive days of 18 and 15 of the 60 residents of Hula that had remained and surrendered without resistance at the end of October. In Saliha, soldiers executed between 60 and 80 inhabitants by driving them into a building and then blowing it up.”

You honestly expect descendants of those people to FORGET, to FORGIVE? You wouldn’t.
Why is it when events like the above are done by Jews against Arabs it’s ignored, discounted and not considered but when it’s the opposite the world is alight?

The "holy wars" between the Christians and Moors lasted for centuries and in many cases this distrust and hatred is always just below the surface....

This still doesn't negate the fact Hamas is not interested in a peaceful existence or to be the neighbor of Israel.

The author of the article you posted seems to be very (very) anti-Israel and I wouldn't exactly describe her writings to be neutral and unbiased so therefore they are only worth what one would want to pull off them...

Hamas killed the Palestinian leadership they replaced by shooting them in the back of the head and pushing them off the top of buildings..

Nobody will ever convince me they are nothing but evil terrorists worthy of zero sympathy and respect.

I have worked alongside the IDF and found them to be very professional and loving of the west, that I saw with my own eyes, pretty hard to convince me otherwise.

I have worked alongside the IDF and found them to be very professional and loving of the west, that I saw with my own eyes, pretty hard to convince me otherwise.
Do you not believe the events Blanca posted? Loving the west is pretty easy to do with all the support U.S. has given them. Killing kids with sticks, maybe that was easy for them too. I see no good side in this war.

Do you not believe the events Blanca posted? Loving the west is pretty easy to do with all the support U.S. has given them. Killing kids with sticks, maybe that was easy for them too. I see no good side in this war.
I have never once justified or said I accepted Oct7. I have simply tried to add historical context as to the why. Most people are so blind to it they honestly believe the cavemen Hamas just woke up one day and decided to go kill Israelis for no reason. Those same people could never bring themselves to believe Israel, Jews or the IDF have committed exactly the same types of atrocities many times over. And many of them were unprovoked blood lusts. Bee commented on the authors bias and opinion. Yet that does nothing to negate the facts stated. He’s free to search for another unbiased article if he wishes. My guess is since he asked me when Israel ever committed similar and didn’t simply google it himself it is a sign he’ll never consider Israeli atrocities in same light or believe them. If he does as most do it’ll be justified in some way as ‘well they deserved it’. Notice he didn’t answer my question regarding what he expects descendants and relatives of 70yrs of occupation to do?

Last edited:
IN THEIR OWN WORDS. It’s not Hamas propaganda. This is testimony from the former soldiers who committed the acts.
I challenge anyone in this thread to watch this.

I have never once justified or said I accepted Oct7. I have simply tried to add historical context as to the why. Most people are so blind to it they honestly believe the cavemen Hamas just woke up one day and decided to go kill Israelis for no reason. Those same people could never bring themselves to believe Israel, Jews or the IDF have committed exactly the same types of atrocities many times over. And many of them were unprovoked blood lusts. Bee commented on the authors bias and opinion. Yet that does nothing to negate the facts stated. He’s free to search for another unbiased article if he wishes. My guess is since he asked me when Israel ever committed similar and didn’t simply google it himself it is a sign he’ll never consider Israeli atrocities in same light or believe them. If he does as most do it’ll be justified in some way as ‘well they deserved it’. Notice he didn’t answer my question regarding what he expects descendants and relatives of 70yrs of occupation to do?
Like "HE" said, he worked with the IDF and found them to be as professional as any American unit I worked with.

To think these people who I worked with would burst into Gaza and rape and murder people sitting in their homes is unfathomable to me.

Sure I could go in and Google the hell out of this subject if I so wished as could anyone and I can find lots of information both exonerating and condemning Israel.....

The people of Israel have been in the area for millennia, we all remember Bethlehem, the birthplace of Christ which was at least 2024 years ago.....Israel is in their homeland-they aren't "occupying" it.

Articles written by people such as the one you provided are very biased and the video you posted is not available.

There was a time when the UN had a sizeable force in the area separating the two and reporting any discrepancies to the peace accord but that contingent is not there any longer for some reason which I think is economically based.

I'd say a war in the Middle East against several different terror organizations is inevitable, their hatred for the US will unite them and they will use Israel as an excuse to commit further acts of terror.

Last edited:
Now this sort of reading is a little more eye-opening....and doesn't paint Israel as a shiny penny either.....

It appears both sides are not innocent in all this.....

I have no qualms of saying I was uneducated in the all the data regarding this entire conflict.

I don’t link wiki because from what I understand it’s an open source site meaning these that you posted are done by individuals and not really monitored? Have you heard that about it? Anyway yeah the first couple sentences ‘since 1948’ they’ve done everything you can imagine to those people.
How much history from that area do people here in the west truly know? They only know what they are told and taught by pro and anti forces. Try finding anyone who knows what The Nakba was. They there, it’s their history. It happened to their grandparents, parents, relatives and friends. Like elephants they’ll never forget it. And Israel has done nothing to try to make ammends. They’ve only continued down the Zionist road of expansion and expulsion.
If it took 600+ posts to get you to at least say ‘well maybe Israel….’ then that’s good. The issue with a lot of people is when something like oct7 happens and somebody says ‘well Israel might have…’ others immediately go into a pro Israeli rage blind to any culpability on the Israelis part.
Netanyahu is becoming quite bold publicly these days. Saying they will have to be in control of security in Gaza from now on and no two state solution is what they’ve been wanting to do for a long time. Permanent justified occupation.
In the eyes of history the last 75yrs is a drop. Who knows what that place will look like 75yrs from now or who will be there.
You said ‘he’. There are uncountable numbers of ‘hes’ out there who’ve given testimony as to Israeli atrocities. So many who are Jewish and speak out against their own.
The video is available Bee. It’s age restricted and you can only watch it directly on YouTube. Click it twice or across top to go directly there to see it. It is an award winning documentary regarding the Nakba and massacre at Tantura. It is personal testimony of the IDF troops who were there. Now aging they wished to clear their consciences and tell the world what happened there. Netanyahu and the Israeli govt has tormented these people for speaking out. It’s a moving film which I think will open your eyes more. There’s no pro Hamas or Palestinian anything in it. Look at the embedded screen grab and names there regarding who made it. Every single one is Jewish. Jews interviews Jews telling what Jews did.

Last edited:
In the eyes of history the last 75yrs is a drop. Who knows what that place will look like 75yrs from now or who will be there.
This statement could hold true for any region these days...

One thing the west fails to understand is the commitment the people of Islam have to their faith...it is unyielding and almost impossible to fight against..

Muslim countries hold true to what and who they are while the west has no clue to what and who we are....

Israel is surrounded by this ideology and either have to put up a strong unrelenting face or be eliminated, it's that simple.

This statement could hold true for any region these days...

One thing the west fails to understand is the commitment the people of Islam have to their faith...it is unyielding and almost impossible to fight against..

Muslim countries hold true to what and who they are while the west has no clue to what and who we are....

Israel is surrounded by this ideology and either have to put up a strong unrelenting face or be eliminated, it's that simple.
One of the reasons why they hold so fast to their beliefs is because of what’s been done to them.
I edited and added some to my above post

Seems like the full movie is now buy or rent in link I posted above. See this one. Full movie. I think after the first few minutes you’ll be interested to see and hear what they have to say and show.

One of the reasons why they hold so fast to their beliefs is because of what’s been done to them.
I edited and added some to my above post

Seems like the full movie is now buy or rent in link I posted above. See this one. Full movie. I think after the first few minutes you’ll be interested to see and hear what they have to say and show.
In all reality, the Muslim faith is far more binding than that of Christian faith and Muslims are far more devout but not because of what was done to them...

Add in the extremists within the Muslim faith and you have a weapon to be used, that weapon is people's ideology which is impossible to fight.

I watched a little of the video....I guess I could be on a video saying the same sorts of things depending on who's perspective is viewing them...

To Islamic extremists, I would be a murderer......I'm certain they would hate the very air that I breathe.

And if you had been born Palestinian………..?

This isn’t good and another step up the stairs of larger conflict.
Ballistic missiles now. Patriots used to defend but some still got thru.

And if you had been born Palestinian………..?

This isn’t good and another step up the stairs of larger conflict.
Ballistic missiles now. Patriots used to defend but some still got thru.
Then someone out there would hate me...it is a lose-lose situation...

It is known Iran is behind the groups in Syria and Iraq and are providing them with weapon platforms......they don't want the US or the west in these places where they can be watched.

Something is going to pop eventually, Houthis and Hezbollah have both given their support to Hamas...terror groups will unite eventually....the only saving grace is they will eventually have so much infighting they will weaken themselves with no help from outside sources....

Look at ISIS and how they have isolated themselves from other Muslim terror groups

@Bumblebee scroll down and see these similar threads below post box.
Sadly we had same discussions about same things tit for tat attack for attack who’s right who’s wrong in 2009, 2011, 2012 and 2014.
Reading them is no different than this one. SSDD
92366C4D-DE41-4B58-93D6-EE04A7EE9C97.png

History repeating itself over and over and over :(

@Bumblebee scroll down and see these similar threads below post box.
Sadly we had same discussions about same things tit for tat attack for attack who’s right who’s wrong in 2009, 2011, 2012 and 2014.
Reading them is no different than this one. SSDD
View attachment 1676468
History repeating itself over and over and over :(
Tells me there are more than a few who have like thinking and I imagine if this forum is around in 10 years someone will be directing someone to this post as well....

Christianity and Islam people have been fighting each other for millennia, I can't see that changing any time soon...

The big difference in these modern wars is there are many Muslims living within Christian based countries....Christianity is getting weaker and Islam is getting stronger....

This sort of thing going on in Iran is a sign of how the future will be for many Muslim countries.....UAE, Saudi, Kuwait and a few others are the trend setters for how Islamic based countries will survive in the future.

The old guard Islamic countries are going to go into a state of decline unless they adapt....

Except Türkiye I hope and pray it does not go the Iran route which I don t think it will :thumbsup:
Even in Turkiye you don't go in there as a westerner and think you have rights and freedoms....they'll send you packing soon enough...

Islamic countries don't mess around when it comes to keeping their own traditions first and foremost....

Unlike the west who doesn't have this same sort of ideology except Australia (I believe).

Back