Looks like a war is looming in Israel

Here’s an interesting video @jellyrug. Israel created Hamas.

Hamas reminds me of the brutality I experienced when I lived in South Africa. While the international community only broadcasted everything about apartheid, we had our hands full with brutal wars between the different tribes. They use to slaughter each other. In public, “necklace” meant a car tire placed around a person set on fire.

Do you really believe the Israelis specifically have soft targets being civilians as their prime target?

Do you really believe there is no difference in brutality between Hamas and the Israelis?

Did you know some of the Hamas terrorists were sporting ISIS flags?

Last edited:

Hamas reminds me of the brutality I experienced when I lived in South Africa. While the international community only broadcasted everything about apartheid, we had our hands full with brutal wars between the different tribes. They use to slaughter each other. In public, “necklace” meant a car tire placed around a person set on fire.

Do you really believe the Israelis specifically have soft targets being civilians as their prime target?

Do you really believe there is no difference in brutality between Hamas and the Israelis?

Hi. You just have to look at this from the start 3,700 years ago. You will see it all very clearly.

Yes I believe they are directly targeting civilians, women and children without care. The proof is in their own words and actions. Not the prime target but one of them. They launched 400 air strikes today. The former PM in his own words when answering a question regarding the possible killing of innocent civilians said ‘Nobody complained when you (meaning Britain as he was speaking to a British reporter) bombed Dresden. We are going to do what’s needed to root out and eliminate Hamas.’ Plenty of other quotes in their own words of many former and current leaders saying they don’t care.
Read what IDF soldiers did in Deir Yassin or Sabra and Shatila. They cut babies out of the stomachs of women.
From the link you didn’t read:
“April 9, 1948: A combined force of Irgun and Stern Gangs committed a brutal massacre of 260 Arab residents of the village of Deir Yassin. Most of whom were women and children.
Accounts by Red Cross and United Nations observers who visited the scene said that the houses were first set on fire and the occupants were shot down as they came out to escape the flames. One pregnant woman had her baby cut out of her stomach with a knife.”

Sound familiar?

“October 14-1 5, 1953 — Under the command of Ariel Sharon, Israeli squads attacked the unarmed Arab village of Qibya in the demilitarized one. Where they blew up 42 houses and killed more than 60 residents who were trapped inside. The details were so gruesome that the U.S. joined in a U.N. condemnation of the Israeli action, and for the first and only time, suspended aid to Israel in reprisal.”

There are plenty of accounts sworn to by former soldiers who witnessed it as well as survivors. BOTH sides are guilty of the same barbarism. If you can’t admit that then this IS the problem. To find a solution you have to at least admit to the facts regarding both sides. No? Both sides are being run by radicals who have no desire for peace. Netanyahu commanded the IDF for quite a while. He has no desire for peace, never has. In his mind he’s right. There are plenty of incidents that would prove to him he is. And on the other side same thing.
So no, I don’t see any difference between what was just done and what Israel and the IDF have done before. BOTH sides have murdered each others women and children, BOTH sides. That’s not me saying it. These are facts that the world knows and our media and Israel would rather you not. You have to realize that here meaning the USA and probably this forum the two words Deir Yassin are unknown. But to Arabs they are battle cries. It is their history. It’s known and never forgotten. You’re wondering where the barbarism for what just happened came from? It’s in the history of that area and been done to them many times. The whole region is literally the origin for ‘An eye for an eye’.
I’ve not shown support for Hamas. I’ve not shown support for radicals. I’ve not shown support for anyone attacking Israel either. What I have done is simply provided historical context showing how both sides are guilty of same things. I’ve not just said it. I backed it up with facts that are easily found online. You or anyone can check them if you doubt it.

Hamas attacks kibbutzs and kills women and children. Whole world ‘OMG’
IDF attacks a village and kills women and children. Whole world ‘meh’
Why? What’s the difference? You tell me?

I’ll ask you a question now. Is Israel guilty of anything? In any of the links I posted can you bring yourself to condemn that event or act? I have no problem condemning Hamas on this. Let’s hear you admit some things Israel has done in the past were no different.

I saw where they left some Isis flags. So what? How does that change anything? The people that were there Hamas, Isis or just along for the ride are all murderers. Does being part of one or the other change something?

Last edited:
Yes I believe they are directly targeting civilians, women and children without care. The proof is in their own words and actions. Not the prime target but one of them. They launched 400 air strikes today. The former PM in his own words when answering a question regarding the possible killing of innocent civilians said ‘Nobody complained when you (meaning Britain as he was speaking to a British reporter) bombed Dresden. We are going to do what’s needed to root out and eliminate Hamas.’ Plenty of other quotes in their own words of many former and current leaders saying they don’t care.
Read what IDF soldiers did in Deir Yassin or Sabra and Shatila. They cut babies out of the stomachs of women.
From the link you didn’t read:
“April 9, 1948: A combined force of Irgun and Stern Gangs committed a brutal massacre of 260 Arab residents of the village of Deir Yassin. Most of whom were women and children.
Accounts by Red Cross and United Nations observers who visited the scene said that the houses were first set on fire and the occupants were shot down as they came out to escape the flames. One pregnant woman had her baby cut out of her stomach with a knife.”

Sound familiar?

“October 14-1 5, 1953 — Under the command of Ariel Sharon, Israeli squads attacked the unarmed Arab village of Qibya in the demilitarized one. Where they blew up 42 houses and killed more than 60 residents who were trapped inside. The details were so gruesome that the U.S. joined in a U.N. condemnation of the Israeli action, and for the first and only time, suspended aid to Israel in reprisal.”

There are plenty of accounts sworn to by former soldiers who witnessed it as well as survivors. BOTH sides are guilty of the same barbarism. If you can’t admit that then this IS the problem. To find a solution you have to at least admit to the facts regarding both sides. No? Both sides are being run by radicals who have no desire for peace. Netanyahu commanded the IDF for quite a while. He has no desire for peace, never has. In his mind he’s right. There are plenty of incidents that would prove to him he is. And on the other side same thing.
So no, I don’t see any difference between what was just done and what Israel and the IDF have done before. BOTH sides have murdered each others women and children, BOTH sides. That’s not me saying it. These are facts that the world knows and our media and Israel would rather you not. You have to realize that here meaning the USA and probably this forum the two words Deir Yassin are unknown. But to Arabs they are battle cries. It is their history. It’s known and never forgotten. You’re wondering where the barbarism for what just happened came from? It’s in the history of that area and been done to them many times. The whole region is literally the origin for ‘An eye for an eye’.
I’ve not shown support for Hamas. I’ve not shown support for radicals. I’ve not shown support for anyone attacking Israel either. What I have done is simply provided historical context showing how both sides are guilty of same things. I’ve not just said it. I backed it up with facts that are easily found online. You or anyone can check them if you doubt it.

Hamas attacks kibbutzs and kills women and children. Whole world ‘OMG’
IDF attacks a village and kills women and children. Whole world ‘meh’
Why? What’s the difference? You tell me?

I’ll ask you a question now. Is Israel guilty of anything? In any of the links I posted can you bring yourself to condemn that event or act? I have no problem condemning Hamas on this. Let’s hear you admit some things Israel has done in the past were no different.

I saw where they left some Isis flags. So what? How does that change anything? The people that were there Hamas, Isis or just along for the ride are all murderers. Does being part of one or the other change something?
1948, 1953, that was a long time ago. Probably before you were born. Doing some referencing the Qibya attack was in response to the Palestinian Yehud attack and it was condemned by the entire world and by Jewish communities world wide. I would hope Israel with a lot of European influence is a different nation today.

Do you have anything more recent?

I hoped for more than 400 air strikes today.

1948, 1953, that was a long time ago. Probably before you were born. Doing some referencing the Qibya attack was in response to the Palestinian Yehud attack and it was condemned by the entire world and by Jewish communities world wide. I would hope Israel with a lot of European influence is a different nation today.

As I thought. Israel can do no wrong and you will explain away or ignore everything.

Again from the link you did not read. Painfully obvious you didn’t bother.
“July 17, 1982: U.S. supplied F-4 and F-5 jets swooped low over Beirut in 4 passes, bombing the densely-populated Fakahani district. Five tall apartment buildings were destroyed, 200 people were killed and 800 wounded. Forty percent of the victims were small children, and one of the survivors was an unborn baby pulled by doctors from the dead mother's womb. Israel's then Chief-of-staff Rafael Eitan announced on Israeli Radio that civilian causalities were unimportant and that the Arab causalities suffered as of the July 17 attack did not yet constitute the Israeli "final solution."

September 1982: Israeli raids and bombardments continued during the weeks following the raid on Beirut in July. It was the beginning of the invasion of Beirut; after which an 80 days war led by Ariel Sharon, (then War Minister of Israel) resulted in the destruction of much of Beirut, killing and wounding thousands of Palestinians and Lebanese civilians. It was during this invasion that the massacre of the Sabra and Shatila refugee camps was committed. Where over 2,500 Palestinian women, children and elderly people were slaughtered in cold blood. Even the Israeli high court held a number of the Israeli military officers, including Sharon, responsible.”

I’m glad you’re comfortable with American tax dollars in the form of weapons being used to kill innocent people. You can probably explain away the attack on the USS Liberty too.

sorry why would you hope for 400 air strikes today - indiscriminate killing of non-Hamas men women and children ??? :eek:

more human bodies for the meat grinder

As I thought. Israel can do no wrong and you will explain away or ignore everything.

Again from the link you did not read. Painfully obvious you didn’t bother.
“July 17, 1982: U.S. supplied F-4 and F-5 jets swooped low over Beirut in 4 passes, bombing the densely-populated Fakahani district. Five tall apartment buildings were destroyed, 200 people were killed and 800 wounded. Forty percent of the victims were small children, and one of the survivors was an unborn baby pulled by doctors from the dead mother's womb. Israel's then Chief-of-staff Rafael Eitan announced on Israeli Radio that civilian causalities were unimportant and that the Arab causalities suffered as of the July 17 attack did not yet constitute the Israeli "final solution."

September 1982: Israeli raids and bombardments continued during the weeks following the raid on Beirut in July. It was the beginning of the invasion of Beirut; after which an 80 days war led by Ariel Sharon, (then War Minister of Israel) resulted in the destruction of much of Beirut, killing and wounding thousands of Palestinians and Lebanese civilians. It was during this invasion that the massacre of the Sabra and Shatila refugee camps was committed. Where over 2,500 Palestinian women, children and elderly people were slaughtered in cold blood. Even the Israeli high court held a number of the Israeli military officers, including Sharon, responsible.”

I’m glad you’re comfortable with American tax dollars in the form of weapons being used to kill innocent people. You can probably explain away the attack on the USS Liberty too.
A more unbiased view in the link below, not from an Islamic biased site.

Another example of the Arabs attack and then they become the victims.

sorry why would you hope for 400 air strikes today - indiscriminate killing of non-Hamas men women and children ??? :eek:

more human bodies for the meat grinder
Israel dropping flyers, to alert civilians to vacate the area prior to bombing. Did Hamas do the same thing a few days ago? I think no, they also took hostages, Americans among them. Plus they have now executed some on camera.

Have you noticed, not a single Arab nation including Egypt has offered to take Palestinian refugees. Easy to put up a safe refugee camp in the desert. Why? Because they don’t want Palestinians bearing ISIS flags, and they all hate Israel. Great opportunity for the Arab world to make Israel the biggest enemy of the Arab world.

Why more bombings? Because this is the only way to eliminate an ISIS similar group without sacrificing thousands more Israeli soldiers lives. Every civilian who dies in Gaza lies at the feet of Hamas.

Anyone who believes it is OK to deliberately target civilians and take civilian hostages, then execute them on camera is not reasonable. Anyone who believes that it is OK after such an act to then play victim to the world is not reasonable.

New York has just summoned all police to report in uniform tomorrow. Why? Because Hamas has just reached out asking for global Jihad. So think carefully who you side with, before making your choice. And try to understand that this chess move comes from Iran and some of us are playing directly into their hands.

Blanca, are you with Rashida Thaid?

Second question for you? If your neighbor who has eight kids plus a missile launcher on his patio launches a missile into your kitchen and kills your daughter. Will you stand by and do nothing, because you are afraid you may hurt his kids?

Last edited:
just need to make sure none of those 1 million in North Gaza do not end upon our shores

i hear reports that Egypt and others had intel , bit the Israeli authorities nothing

maybe but with Netanyahu lagging in the polls and under criminal investigation, War has a good way of diverting bad domestic news

This call for "Global Jihad" by the leader of Hamas paints the picture of their ideology and places it squarely in the same level as all the other global terror groups and Hamas deserves the same sympathy and compassion we reserve for those groups...Hamas has already shown their intent and ability to project evil.....full stop!

I also blame Israel in the sense, they didn't take enough steps to protect their people.....if Hamas is a known threat, they (Israel) should have taken stronger steps to prevent this....I read the border was fluid and people flowed back and forth going to school, work and shopping....obviously that trust was flawed, Israeli intel failed and has so for years.

The average Palestinian citizen is to take the brunt of allowing Hamas to rule their nation.....I feel for the average Palestine who is just trying to eek a living and who isn't interested in politics.......these people will suffer the most and are the nucleus for the misery they will soon face.

^^^^^
Blanca and I have been at loggerheads about this, I'll post my last thoughts.

Truly sad that two nations sharing the same ancestry with a lot of similar DNA have to slaughter each other and the harm that does to innocent people.

Blanca posts lots of links :

1949, 1953. My guess is no one in IDF today was even born back then, close to when we dropped atomic bombs on Japan. Blanca lives in those years, I live in 2023, almost 2024 and look at what happened a few days ago. How can I blame people who were not even born back then but are currently in the IDF.

1983. Blanca lives in 1983, 40 years ago. My guess is that more than 70% of the IDF were not even born back then, they live today in a different nation, a different time.

I support Israel, so does most if not almost all of my fellow Americans, both sides of the Isle. Blanca says he supports neither side, but his posts show clearly what is in his heart.

I will leave it there, neither of us will budge, no more to say.

A more unbiased view in the link below, not from an Islamic biased site.

Another example of the Arabs attack and then they become the victims.

Israel dropping flyers, to alert civilians to vacate the area prior to bombing. Did Hamas do the same thing a few days ago? I think no, they also took hostages, Americans among them. Plus they have now executed some on camera.

Have you noticed, not a single Arab nation including Egypt has offered to take Palestinian refugees. Easy to put up a safe refugee camp in the desert. Why? Because they don’t want Palestinians bearing ISIS flags, and they all hate Israel. Great opportunity for the Arab world to make Israel the biggest enemy of the Arab world.

Why more bombings? Because this is the only way to eliminate an ISIS similar group without sacrificing thousands more Israeli soldiers lives. Every civilian who dies in Gaza lies at the feet of Hamas.

Anyone who believes it is OK to deliberately target civilians and take civilian hostages, then execute them on camera is not reasonable. Anyone who believes that it is OK after such an act to then play victim to the world is not reasonable.

New York has just summoned all police to report in uniform tomorrow. Why? Because Hamas has just reached out asking for global Jihad. So think carefully who you side with, before making your choice. And try to understand that this chess move comes from Iran and some of us are playing directly into their hands.

Blanca, are you with Rashida Thaid?

Second question for you? If your neighbor who has eight kids plus a missile launcher on his patio launches a missile into your kitchen and kills your daughter. Will you stand by and do nothing, because you are afraid you may hurt his kids?
Your blatant hypocrisy and ignorance is disturbing.
Anyone who believes it is OK to deliberately target civilians and take civilian hostages, then execute them on camera is not reasonable. Anyone who believes that it is OK after such an act to then play victim to the world is not reasonable
You condemn Hamas for doing this while ignoring factual historic evidence showing Israel has done exactly the same thing. You dismiss it away as ‘from an Islamic site.’ The massacres in Deir Yassin and Sabra and Shatila happened. Between them approx 2700 men women and children were slaughtered by the IDF and Israelis. You continue to want to ignore that as well as every other atrocity Israel is guilty of. GOOGLE them. Then try to explain away Ariel Sharon murdering women and children.
The Palestinians don’t want to go live in tents in the Egyptian desert. Are you insane? Would you? They want their own land and their own autonomy. Wouldn’t you?
Done with the back and forth with you. You will never condemn Israel for anything and excuse everything. You’ve ignored every link and fact I posted of which nobody can contest or dispute.
1B04ED39-9383-4684-8C7E-754CEB2CB46A.jpeg

I’m sure now you’re hoping for more air strikes today to kill more terrorists like the ones above.

These pos excuse for human beings where chopping heads off babies and raping women before shooting them. We literally have lawmakers in our government that are supporting this. Look for biden to start shipping in hamas/palestinians to red states under the cover of night (Afghanistan anyone?)
About right now would be a good time for China to invade Taiwan. The future of this world isn't looking so bright

Y
^^^^^
Blanca and I have been at loggerheads about this, I'll post my last thoughts.

Truly sad that two nations sharing the same ancestry with a lot of similar DNA have to slaughter each other and the harm that does to innocent people.

Blanca posts lots of links :

1949, 1953. My guess is no one in IDF today was even born back then, close to when we dropped atomic bombs on Japan. Blanca lives in those years, I live in 2023, almost 2024 and look at what happened a few days ago. How can I blame people who were not even born back then but are currently in the IDF.

1983. Blanca lives in 1983, 40 years ago. My guess is that more than 70% of the IDF were not even born back then, they live today in a different nation, a different time.

I support Israel, so does most if not almost all of my fellow Americans, both sides of the Isle. Blanca says he supports neither side, but his posts show clearly what is in his heart.

I will leave it there, neither of us will budge, no more to say.
You sir are an idiot. The man running Israel now, Netanyahu, former IDF, is an accused war criminal and murderer. He’s 73 years old. That means in the 80s he was 30~. Entire world knows it. You ignore it. That is not the past. That is now. He is still practicing the radical Zionism he fought for. Keep ignoring it.
I am an American. I do not stand blindly by Israel like you. I do not stand for or support Hamas or radical Islam either. You dismiss any criticism of Israel and label it as support for Hamas. You ignore actual history and actions of Israel dismissing it as ‘from an Islamic site’. I challenge you to find info from any site you wish that shows the massacres and acts of barbarism on the part of the IDF and Israel did not happen. You can’t. Then you sit there and act surprised and outraged when same things are done back to them.

This call for "Global Jihad" by the leader of Hamas paints the picture of their ideology and places it squarely in the same level as all the other global terror groups and Hamas deserves the same sympathy and compassion we reserve for those groups...Hamas has already shown their intent and ability to project evil.....full stop!

I also blame Israel in the sense, they didn't take enough steps to protect their people.....if Hamas is a known threat, they (Israel) should have taken stronger steps to prevent this....I read the border was fluid and people flowed back and forth going to school, work and shopping....obviously that trust was flawed, Israeli intel failed and has so for years.

The average Palestinian citizen is to take the brunt of allowing Hamas to rule their nation.....I feel for the average Palestine who is just trying to eek a living and who isn't interested in politics.......these people will suffer the most and are the nucleus for the misery they will soon face.
i followed the vid which shows how Israel helped fund HAMAS to cause a rift within the PLO
i learnt something today

similar to how the CIA funded and gave arms to the Taliban during the Russian Afghan invasion

i followed the vid which shows how Israel helped fund HAMAS to cause a rift within the PLO
i learnt something today

similar to how the CIA funded and gave arms to the Taliban during the Russian Afghan invasion
At least someone has an open mind and won’t dismiss history.

These pos excuse for human beings where chopping heads off babies and raping women before shooting them. We literally have lawmakers in our government that are supporting this. Look for biden to start shipping in hamas/palestinians to red states under the cover of night (Afghanistan anyone?)
About right now would be a good time for China to invade Taiwan. The future of this world isn't looking so bright
Yes they are and were
Yes we do
Biden has been soft on Iran and weak for Israel agreed
No the future doesn’t look too bright does it?

Y

You sir are an idiot. The man running Israel now, Netanyahu, former IDF, is an accused war criminal and murderer. He’s 73 years old. That means in the 80s he was 30~. Entire world knows it. You ignore it. That is not the past. That is now. He is still practicing the radical Zionism he fought for. Keep ignoring it.
I am an American. I do not stand blindly by Israel like you. I do not stand for or support Hamas or radical Islam either. You dismiss any criticism of Israel and label it as support for Hamas. You ignore actual history and actions of Israel dismissing it as ‘from an Islamic site’. I challenge you to find info from any site you wish that shows the massacres and acts of barbarism on the part of the IDF and Israel did not happen. You can’t. Then you sit there and act surprised and outraged when same things are done back to them.
It's OK to call me an idiot Blanca, no ego here.

I know I am not that smart, but I am smart enough to know that if I was in the trenches during a Middle East war, it would be a bad idea to have you behind me.

BTW, picture originated from someone in Egypt.

Palestinians.jpeg

Last edited:
You would be in the trenches over your blind dismissive loyalty. You have not acknowledged a single crime I cited committed by Israel. They love followers like you. A perfect fool.
No worry because I would not be there.
It's OK to call me an idiot Blanca, no ego here.

I know I am not that smart, but I am smart enough to know that if I was in the trenches during a Middle East war, it would be a bad idea to have you behind me.

View attachment 1671660

Back