Look at what i got

U no sukk RSD. You just got that 1% out of the way. Next 99 should be right.
I just told my blunder to my wife. She giggled. She had watched me and helped install lots of systems over the years.On dozens of bikes. I had a full Hindle on my busa,do you think I could remember wiggling the pipes to get them on....NOPE.

Brain injury re-hab starts next month,its supposed to take 3 months.

I better ask for the re-hab that takes a year...at least.

DOH!!!!!

Excuse me boys....I feel another "Brain Fart" coming on....

brain_fart_lg_nwm.gif

Ok, I went into the garage to look at the spacing and found tha the pipes move around.
Remember, I know nothing about full systems, specially when purchased used. This was an impulse purchase specially from ebay.
Anyways, I took some pictures.

pic #1
60403628.jpg

pic #2
60404058.jpg

pic #3
60404160.jpg

So they appear to be movable and can achieve the required spacing. I will by disassembling the bike on Saturday and will re-verify.

I think (in my opinion) that the price (if they are busaish
smile.gif
is fair. I have seen some in worst condition being sold in these forums and on ebay for far more than that.

We'll try them and report given the outcome.

Thanks to all that have responded.

This forum is gggrrrrreeeaat!!!

jd

Oh, and if I make one more suggestion... Use the less damaged headers, get yourself a pcIII, and some block-off plates to go with the pair mod... All this will take full advantage of a free flowing exhaust system while "smoothing" out the twitchiness.
wink.gif
Street & Track has block off plates too...

Oh, and if I make one more suggestion... Use the less damaged headers, get yourself a pcIII, and some block-off plates to go with the pair mod... All this will take full advantage of a free flowing exhaust system while "smoothing" out the twitchiness.
wink.gif
  Street & Track has block off plates too...
Thanks LEO. Will order the PCIII once I get the pipes installed.

jim

You betcha! Oh, and I would also suggest doing a search for an exhaust install on the forum. There are a lot of headaches you can save yourself (and all exhaust installs are simmilar), for example, either remove the rad or tape a peice of cardboard over it, otherwise you will dent the shid out of it (its soft like butter)
tounge.gif

if you don't wanna spend the extra dough on pair valve block off plates, do a search on the marble mod. Cheap fix for busa backfiring.

Block offs cheap at JDAaqua.com part EBP1300.
Or in Suzuki accesories.
Like $11 if picked-up.
Shipping probable in the 5-6 range.

Back