logical argument for the why of high capacity magazines

chrisjp

GM of Haya's in the Hills
Donating Member
Registered
when multiple people come in your home armed. and When studies show that even "trained" policemen miss greater than 50% of the time that they shoot and that home invasions typically involve 3-4 bad guys, how is a homeowner supposed to defend himself and his family against such a disparity of force, when all they have is a 5-shot revolver? as some know on facebook i posted a LOCAL current event in my small town of approximately 5000.

Police Search for Suspects in Corry Home Invasion - WICU12/WSEE Erie, PA News, Sports, Weather and Events

suspects broke into another persons home to steal GUNS (PLURAL) and then went to this persons home where they knew he kept a quantity of perscription drugs they could take/sell. broke in WHILE HOMEOWNERS WERE HOME held one at gunpoint...assaulted and interrogated him till they were told where the drugs/cash was. 4 to 5 ROBBERS in the home ALL AT THE SAME TIME AND ARMED!!

ill copy and past the actual news piece as it dont always stay up

Police Search for Suspects in Corry Home Invasion

Posted: Jan 07, 2013 12:35 PM EST
Updated: Jan 07, 2013 12:49 PM EST
By Nicole Uhlendorff - email
Police have charged one man, and have issued arrest warrants for three other suspects in a reported home invasion robbery.

It happened around 7 p.m. on Friday at a home on Chord Road in Corry. Police say four to five people stormed into the residence and demanded prescription drugs. One of the home owners was held at gunpoint and assaulted. The suspects ran off with a purse that contained prescriptions and cash.

Police arrested 22 year old Branden Lindenberger. He is facing several charges including robbery and assault. Arrest warrants have been issued for Richard Akers Jr., Alyssa Fisher, and Amanda Fisher, all of Corry.

Anyone with information is asked to call Corry Police at 814-664-2222.

sad thing is my kids know the assailants. they went to school with all of them. the homeowner was taken to the hospital with injurys from being assaulted at gunpoint.

explain to me how its not OK to defend ones home from MULTIPLE ARMED ASSAILANTS with as much "equalizing" fire power as possible

FBI

search on fbi sight showing multiple intruders in home invasions

Judge asks "Why did you shoot the intruder 13 times"
Man answers "well your honor, 12 wasnt enough and 14 would have been to many" :laugh:

Back