Don't Break Into The House Of An Armed Man

Sad part is the parents will sue for 10 million dollars in some wrongful death bs...claiming the homeowner should have offered the kids milk and cookies.... :moon:

Been two in house shootings here recently, both of them justified. One actually had not come into the house yet but was trying to break into the sliding patio door.

Justifiable by law, but you're right...civil suits can still take years to clear~!~

If my Yorkie doesn't get them, my AR will~!~

Ya gotta look at it this way...if they are inside my home my family is in danger, I don't care if they are trying to steal bread~!~

If they need something to eat, ask...I'll be happy to help out in any way I can. Once they're in my home, all bets are off and I am not going to take the time to ask them.

I'll worry about the rest of it later~!~

What's sad is that those kids and their parents made choices as long as many many years ago which led inevitably to this event. Because it is so inevitable, there is really nothing to be sad about. I do feel for the parents, though. It's still a loss to them. But it's not necessary sad any more that the kids were shot. I was just inevitable.

What's very good is that the homeowner made a choice, probably also many years ago, that he was going to defend his life and property and loved ones with every means at his disposal if it ever became necessary to do so. As before, probably not exactly an event to be cheered about, but I can feel the mixed bag of emotions with which that homeowner will struggle in the upcoming lifetime.

I know it's very Nietzschian of me to put it in those terms, however, it's reality. That the choices of years ago converged into this nexus of events is not a thing to be taken lightly, of course.

--Wag--

:firing: Kill 'em all... let god,alah or whoever clean up the mess. Hopefully the homeowner doesn't lose any sleep over it. I gotta git me some gunz. :laugh:

RSD.

nothing sad about it , wrong is wrong , get me that mans address and Im going to send him another box of Ammo and my Rotty to clean up the mess:laugh:

I personally have no mercy for these kids. It's sad to see such young men loose their lives but they made the choice to get envolved in violent crime. Surely they were smart enough to know a household in Texas most likely had weapons inside. I'm also sure the thought of their own death never crossed their mind.

I do feel for the parents and siblings they left behind.

Well Tuf, if they were pulling a planned home invasion at the age of 16 they probably didn't have much in the line of what you consider parents. Didn't read the reports but I've never been involved with a home invasion where the invaders weren't armed.

@ 1am...prolly asleep. I feel sorry for the home owner / shooter. even though in my eyes he did the right thing, he has to live with this for the rest of his life.

Yes indeed, and he'll probably lose everything he and his family own to a civil lawsuit which more than likely got filed by the parents before the bodies were even cold ...

It is doubtful that parents so absent as to allow their kids to get into stuff like this will actually try any litigation.

Again not enough information, but I see and deal with it all the time. Dealing with a situation right now. Father calls 911 every shift when he's ready for his 14 and 18 year old sons to leave his residence.

He collects thousands of dollars every month for them and spends little to none of it on them. They live with a different family member almost every night.

It's all about the money to these POS parents. I can see the tears and wailing now.

Again not enough information, but all the home invasions I've dealt with are related to drugs and drug houses. This case might be totally different....

This is the result of the government imposed restrictions on parenting and discipline, the current educational system, and lack of parental guidance.

We have to be allowed to parent if we are going to keep our kids safer and help them learn to make better choices.

For these boys parents, I feel sorry for them because the boys were probably taught that their parents can't punish them for doing wrong. I see it often here. 10 and 12 year olds cussing out their parentsin public. When I was that age I would have gotten a smack in the store and a butt whipping at home for that behavior.

I'm glad the owner had the ability to protect himself and family. I would do the same if I had to.
Posted via Mobile Device

Better to take care of it tonight, than take a chance on burying your family tomorrow~!~

Last edited:
Back