Let the customizing begin!

How is the difference in corner handling. We ahd a long discussion about a 340 for the 08 yet all agrreed you would give up ground in cornering, is this so?
bowdown.gif

If you like it, do it. I think it's really cool, not for me, but really cool. Yeah.

Ok so ill be the first to bust the balls. Since im a function over form person ill go like that:
-Stoopid to put a rear tire that doesnt even line-up with the tail.
-im sure with that boat on the back a sv650 would probably out-accelerate you (not that i think you mind; youre only going to starbucks!)and we dont even talk about the twistes.
-so you removed your front rotor and caliper for the drag racer look???Even taught the bike is even heavier then it used to be because of your rear scap? What a sick joke.
THANKS FOR RUINIG A PERFECTLY FINE TUNED BIKE.NOBODY HAVE BALLS TO POST NEGATIVE COMMENTS OR YOU ALL ARE SQUIDS?

MODS ON A SPORTBIKE ARE USUALLY DONE TO BETTER THE PERFORMANCE, NOT DECREASE IT, THEN AGAIN YOU MUST ALL HAVE SUPER STREETBIKE ON YOU DESK.
firedevil.gif
wtf.gif

stfu_newb.jpg

I like the new bike and the tail zection, BUT, that 330 is just plain overkill. The bike just looks unpractical and useless in my OPINION. i do like the stretch though just slim up that tire, im thinking maybe a 240 is gonna make it happen for this bike.

Looks totally awesome and does increase the looks of the rear. A 330 is a little too big for my tastes unless I was going to strictly SHOW it. A 240 kit is a little small, but a happy medium would be a 280 kit for me.

Back