Let the customizing begin!

the 330 does look at home under the flared tail.
beerchug.gif

Thanks for all the positive feedback everyone, It's been raining ever since I got the bike rideable so no good pics yet, Here's a few from inside the shop. This ones mine but I will be building another with a 300 kit and one with a 240 kit that will be for sale as soon as I can.  This one is still a work in progress so any and all comments positive or negative are welcome.

DSC06732.jpg

no offense...but Im glad I kept my '03-not diggin that tail at all.

Hats to you tho for gettin that 330 kit on-musta been a major bee-yach to fit
bowdown.gif

question-what type of suspension are you running with that? OEM shock/solid strut??? like it or rides like crap???
+1 on where's the exhaust?

Lookin forward to seein the 240 kit-IMO just makes more sense on a bike like this. 330 is like a pair of 44g's to me-looks great from 20 feet away, all they make ya wana do is play with'em....but then when you do you realize they're too big to have any real fun with.

as one member stated earlier in this post...... from a top view of the tail while standing down over it, it does have the gixxer 1k look goin on...

cool.gif

thats sex on wheels!!! If you dont mind how much did u spend for those mods? rimz, streching it, tyres? maaaaan thats so beautifull!!! Can you post some bigger pix please? I love it!
bowdown.gif
bowdown.gif

bowdown.gif

Ok so ill be the first to bust the balls. Since im a function over form person ill go like that:
-Stoopid to put a rear tire that doesnt even line-up with the tail.
-im sure with that boat on the back a sv650 would probably out-accelerate you (not that i think you mind; youre only going to starbucks!)and we dont even talk about the twistes.
-so you removed your front rotor and caliper for the drag racer look???Even taught the bike is even heavier then it used to be because of your rear scap? What a sick joke.
THANKS FOR RUINIG A PERFECTLY FINE TUNED BIKE.NOBODY HAVE BALLS TO POST NEGATIVE COMMENTS OR YOU ALL ARE SQUIDS?

MODS ON A SPORTBIKE ARE USUALLY DONE TO BETTER THE PERFORMANCE, NOT DECREASE IT, THEN AGAIN YOU MUST ALL HAVE SUPER STREETBIKE ON YOU DESK.
firedevil.gif

Ok so ill be the first to bust the balls. Since im a function over form person ill go like that:
-Stoopid to put a rear tire that doesnt even line-up with the tail.
-im sure with that boat on the back a sv650 would probably out-accelerate you (not that i think you mind; youre only going to starbucks!)and we dont even talk about the twistes.
-so you removed your front rotor and caliper for the drag racer look???Even taught the bike is even heavier then it used to be because of your rear scap? What a sick joke.
THANKS FOR RUINIG A PERFECTLY FINE TUNED BIKE.NOBODY HAVE BALLS TO POST NEGATIVE COMMENTS OR YOU ALL ARE SQUIDS?

MODS ON A SPORTBIKE ARE USUALLY DONE TO BETTER THE PERFORMANCE, NOT DECREASE IT, THEN AGAIN YOU MUST ALL HAVE SUPER STREETBIKE ON YOU DESK.
firedevil.gif
pretty harsh words for a first post....

bottom line is this.... each person has a different vision for what they want out of there bike. some prefer show bikes while others prefer the ultimate performance machine. you dont have to ride the bike so wtf is ur deal?? there is nuthing wrong with customizing a busa as it is the most customized sportbike on the planet.

if ur all about balls out performance then so be it. you dont like it that fine too. ur comin to the wrong forum if u think this is a site full of squids. this is the most professionally ran and member oriented busa forum on the net so if u wanna come on this board and yap at the jaws then u can take that shid somewhere else... oh yea....
eatme.gif

regards,

Ozzy

HMMM, THATS WEIRD

you must have real big balls to come on here and your first post be so negative.

Why? JEALOUS ONES ENVY!

I personally dont like the 330 kit its a little over board for me but i didnt come on here and just bash someone, props for getting an 08 and props for the mods on it, i would love to see the 240 kit on it, btw Mr. first post, how about a pic of your busa and lets see what it looks like before you bash what do you bring to the table

Back