Let the customizing begin!

ya kinda harsh, i think it looks good but i wouldn't do it to my bike just for the fact i like ridding my bike up in the hills and i think something like tat might make it a little hard.

nice job tho.
beerchug.gif

I think the bike looks awesome! The rear wheel looks very big in the last pic. Although I've heard it changes the handling it looks great. Everyone has a bike for a different reason, some have more b-cuz they have different riding moods! I only have my Busa, so it's nice to know whether modified for show, go, or both, it's a definate crowd pleaser! Be safe and keep it up.
thumb_up.gif

Hey, don't worry guys I not that fragile, can take the abuse. Yes the bike now stops, turns and accelerates like a dump truck. I am lucky enough to have more than one motorcycle, so I can make this a very specific style. By the way paint is coming soon I just don't want to have it torn down and not be able to ride to Biketoberfest in Daytona later this month. Lots and lots of other mods coming too, it's hard to find time to work on my own sometimes. Thanks, Preston

Ok so ill be the first to bust the balls. Since im a function over form person ill go like that:
-Stoopid to put a rear tire that doesnt even line-up with the tail.
-im sure with that boat on the back a sv650 would probably out-accelerate you (not that i think you mind; youre only going to starbucks!)and we dont even talk about the twistes.
-so you removed your front rotor and caliper for the drag racer look???Even taught the bike is even heavier then it used to be because of your rear scap? What a sick joke.
THANKS FOR RUINIG A PERFECTLY FINE TUNED BIKE.NOBODY HAVE BALLS TO POST NEGATIVE COMMENTS OR YOU ALL ARE SQUIDS?

MODS ON A SPORTBIKE ARE USUALLY DONE TO BETTER THE PERFORMANCE, NOT DECREASE IT, THEN AGAIN YOU MUST ALL HAVE SUPER STREETBIKE ON YOU DESK.
firedevil.gif
Probably a jealous 14.5 owner.

That's looking great...I'd like to see some pics in the daytime and maybe a bit bigger.

Oh btw, The 99-07 wheels do not fit, The rear rotor is larger diameter now with 6 bolts instead of 5. The front rotors are different mounting bolt patern also, and the front wheel is 8mm wider at the hub. I used a r.c. componants front wheel for a 05-08 GSXR 1000 and had to machine spacers for the wheel and rotor, what a pain.

Have you seen this pipe yet? This is what I will be using on the 330 bike. Full system with no other mods 193h.p. at the rear wheel. According to Brock's web site.

5.jpg

I think I will leave that to the Harley crowed. Looks good but kills performance. Show winner in my book. Looks good all the same!

Ok so ill be the first to bust the balls. Since im a function over form person ill go like that:
-im sure with that boat on the back a sv650 would probably out-accelerate you (not that i think you mind; youre only going to starbucks!)and we dont even talk about the twistes.
-so you removed your front rotor and caliper for the drag racer look???Even taught the bike is even heavier then it used to be because of your rear scap? What a sick joke.
THANKS FOR RUINIG A PERFECTLY FINE TUNED BIKE.NOBODY HAVE BALLS TO POST NEGATIVE COMMENTS OR YOU ALL ARE SQUIDS?

MODS ON A SPORTBIKE ARE USUALLY DONE TO BETTER THE PERFORMANCE, NOT DECREASE IT, THEN AGAIN YOU MUST ALL HAVE SUPER STREETBIKE ON YOU DESK.
firedevil.gif
Or you all are squids. on guard...
fight.gif

i must say....its not my style ...on a vmax hell ya but my busa....nope.....but again....eveyone has thier own likes and dislikes ...its what makes us unique as our bikes can be

firedevil.gif
LOL! I wish I had a dime for every time a newby came on board and spouted off like this. I'd have at least a dollar! Opinions are great, and are welcome here, but this isn't the way to win friends and influence people.

lurk.gif

P.

firedevil.gif
LOL! I wish I had a dime for every time a newby came on board and spouted off like this. I'd have at least a dollar! Opinions are great, and are welcome here, but this isn't the way to win friends and influence people.

lurk.gif

P.
+1
He won't be around long here, I am sure. Too bad, seems like a really friendly guy
crazy.gif

That looks really sexy!!! You should call that thing the battleship and put a "makes wide right turns" sign on the back lol
I like it, back in Vegas I said WTF !, but I really like that look and I'm sure it will grow on everyone and I know everyone will get plenty of chances to see the arse of an '08
biggrin.gif

I admit I have never understood that look either, but if you made the payment and you like it, more power to you. Plus I still can't get past that rear end. Although I did notice by using the rear seat instead of the hump, it improves the look, but not by much.

I do love the color, the shiny wheels and that you are working to make it more "yours". Modded Busas are sexy!

Back