LADIES! DO NOT READ. Is it just me or a Guy thing?

There will be no playing tent with this pole little missy!!

I remember... you want to play with your incredible hulk with strangers on video in a public toilet!

I think most of the poles around here are owned anyway :laugh:

Not really interested in a pre-owned pole anyway...
I've heard you just inherit someone else's problems. :dunno:

Last edited by a moderator:
So, one time, at a concert after many fruity layered beverages, I shocked every guy in the men's restroom by charging in and grabbing a stall...how's that for random? :poke:

I hate the long lines for the gal's restrooms...jeez, do you guys know that kind of pain?!

So uh, Ron, I think I may have had more fun with the guys in the restroom than you did...wait, that doesn't errr, hold on...can't form a thought...ahh, it's gone...

It was fairly common to have ladies in line in the mens room for a stall at the concerts I went to when I was younger. Come to think of it, that was the Nothern Virgina area. I think we were at the same concert. :shocked:

:laugh::rofl: def. not alone. I LOVE messing with telemarketers. I've given lots of people stories to tell for the rest of their lives:laugh:

Now speaking of the head. (restroom for us land folks:laugh:) I've been quit obscene in there when people come in by making loud relief noises with firm banging and pushing on stall walls:laugh: this is really great if someone you know is next to you but dont know it's you in the stall:laugh:

Then theres the, "O' crap. I'm out of paper. You got any over there? I've made a mess over here!":rofl::rofl:

How about going into a dressing room and yell out "There's no toilet paper in here!" :rofl:

Back