LADIES! DO NOT READ. Is it just me or a Guy thing?

Pfft...I've been running circles around you for years...so you own a few Busas, just shows you're noncommittal :rofl:

Judging from the chicken strips on Caesar you haven't been running circles around anyone! :laugh:

Judging from the chicken strips on Caesar you haven't been running circles around anyone! :laugh:

Oh, you went there!! Tell you what, you show up at the bash one of these days and we'll see what Caesar's tires look like :cool:

*runs to look up info on a track day asap* :banghead:

Oh, you went there!! Tell you what, you show up at the bash one of these days and we'll see what Caesar's tires look like :cool:

*runs to look up info on a track day asap* :banghead:

You'll be at the Spring Bash, won't you? You better hit those things with a scrub brush or something to wear 'em down a little bit. :cheerleader:

Ladies!! I told you not to open this!! sheeesh. I am telling you, you wont understand..

So anyway. through out my life I have learned a few things about myself, one is that things I offten struggled with privatley and thought I was the only one in the world that ever felt a certain way, I discoverd the thoughts were not uncommon at all.

And then I have had other thoughts and discovered that when I shared them people stopped talking to me and if they saw me walking down the street and they were on the same side they would look away and they would cross the street to get out of my path.
oui whatchya going to do..

So. you know how we all have umpulses to do random things? you know, serial killers have random impulses to well kill... really really nice people have random impulses to do really nice things for others. and then you have people like, me, kind of nice, kind of rotten, kind of like helping people out, kind of like messing with peoples heads (in a fun way).

When I am in the head (pulbic toilet for your landlovers) and someone walks in I have this overhwelming urge to screw with peoples heads.. you know if I am standing at the urinal I feel like looking down and saying something like:

"Its ok little buddy, you can come out and play later and we will play the incredibal hulk!!"

Or if you are sitting in the stall and it is quite and someone walks in I feel like saying:

"Down boy down!! easy.... sit..... stay.. GOOD BOY!!!"

You know, just for shock and awe afect to see how people respond.. I am thinking somewould would snicker, some would walk out

Anyone else? or is this just me? am I going to have to delete this later? :laugh:

But I wanted to play tent... :eh: :banana:

they wont understand the thread any more than they will understand why "fart" jokes are so fricken funny... never heard a bad one PPPppPpPpPPppp

:rofl: "its a guy thing"

thrasher, would be even BETTER if you video the reactions and post on youtube :)

Oh yeah, now it is ME who should video tape it and put it on youtube..

actually, that would be funny. Put a hidden camera somewhere.

Comeon WWJD!! DO IT DO IT DO IT!! :laugh:

Doesn't anybody want to play tent with me?
I need a pole to hold the tent up.
I can't do it by myself! :laugh: :cheerleader:

Ya think :rofl:[/QUOT}

Aren't you guys always wanting women to just say what they want, instead of expecting you to read our minds? ???

When we do say what we want you complain that we're being too forward. :dunno:
Or was the request more than you can handle? :poke:
C'mon guys, make up your minds! :moon:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back