Just got done writing something. Opinions?

HMan

Registered
I opened up a "blog" site today to rate and review various things. It will likely be dominated by motorcycle stuff but I'll have other stuff up as well.

Anyway, thought you might be interested in an ongoing write-up I just finished regarding my bike and the sport-touring thereof.

Check it out and let me know what you think.

http://hmanphotos.blogspot.com/

Arguably the best bike ever built. Wether stock or with every mod that you could possibly think of the Hayabusa is awesome.
smile.gif

I agree with Ba Busa, the Busa is the best bike ever built. No matter what mods you make to personalize the bike is still the best. Liked the article to, well written.

I agree w/ the busa comments. Not only is it the most powerful, fun to ride bike, but I think it's styling is the nicest as well!!!

Good write-up, H Man. Your writing reads well and you explain yourself well. Keep it up!

I enjoyed your musings H-man. I've been thinking of getting some HeliBars myself as I like to tour as well. Do you ever wish you had the stock bars back when you get aggressive on a straight or in some twisties? That's my biggest reservation about getting them.

Do you ever wish you had the stock bars back when you get aggressive on a straight or in some twisties?  That's my biggest reservation about getting them.
Nope. On the straights its still very easy to tuck in and in the twisties the extra width gives you more leveridge to throw the bike over with.

Buy them, you honestly won't be disappointed.

Some of you may wonder why there are ads on the site. I'm hoping to get enough click throughs to make enough money to purchase some server space for videos and sound files.

Back