Way too many OTHER threads...

See, now I'm thinking, maybe it means you're the evil man, and I'm the righteous man, and Mr. 9 millimeter here, he's the shepherd protecting my righteous ass in the valley of darkness.

Or it could mean you're the righteous man and I'm the shepherd and it's the world that's evil and selfish. I'd like that.

But that **** ain't the truth. The truth is, you're the weak, and I'm the tyranny of evil men. But I'm trying, Ringo. I'm trying real hard to be the shepherd.

to Clarify- White Hayabusa's are the best Hayabusa's.

no back to your regularly scheduled thread....

Nice save Frog.. :rofl:

See, now I'm thinking, maybe it means you're the evil man, and I'm the righteous man, and Mr. 9 millimeter here, he's the shepherd protecting my righteous ass in the valley of darkness.

Or it could mean you're the righteous man and I'm the shepherd and it's the world that's evil and selfish. I'd like that.

But that **** ain't the truth. The truth is, you're the weak, and I'm the tyranny of evil men. But I'm trying, Ringo. I'm trying real hard to be the shepherd.
I'm assuming this is a quote from a movie that I haven't seen??
:snap: Did I said something wrong?:laugh:
Yes, you haven't made the weather better in Milwaukee so we can ride together.. :banghead:

There's some dude comparing riding his bike to holding a gun to a kitten's head on another thread. Other than that, I've not read a lot of stupidity. I make a beeline for the exit when things get immature or hostile. This is a place to help one another, encourage ideas, and creativity, not be an a$$

lol the kitten-gun analogy caught my attention too.

but other than that, I've been lurking and not seeing too much of what you all are talking about.

group hugssss ! yayyyy :D :beerchug:

Back