Please welcome a new sponsor and long time org member

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
Hey folks it's a good day!

If I were to say the name Pashnit to just about any Busa owner that has been around at all most would think of California and some fantastic pictures. Tim has been hanging around the site for many years and we laughed on the phone last night when we were talking about his business. Working at Pashnit Tours must be one of the best jobs out there (Only one upped by having flashing lights and no speed limit).

For several years Tim has been posting pictures of his tours on the site and taking one of them is actually on my want to do or "Bucket List" as they are called these days. Tim runs an honest business with integrity and great personal service, I know this because about a year ago I jumped in on one of his group buys and got me some Pazzo's from him....

Tim is taking the Pashnit tours to a new level and opening up a busa sales site. Tim will be able to leverage his customer contact and his reputation of being a fair and honest business to sell "Busa Stuff".

I asked Tim to provide me a little blurb about what he would like to say to you all about his new site and offering and here is what he said.

Most of you know me as the author of the Pashnit.com website about riding California Motorcycle Roads. Mainly, I'm just a writer and photographer traveling around on the Busa. My Pashnit.com site has also grown into Pashnit Motorcycle Tours which is my tour company here in California where I run guided motorcycle tours and lead the rides with the Hayabusa.

PashnitBusa.com adds a new dimension to the well-known Pashnit.com site designed for fellow busa owners. Through the years, I've blogged all my mods to my own Hayabusa and you can read about them here. .

This is a whole new storefront within the Pashnit site. A lot of goodies in here for the Hayabusa, and a slowly expanding list as I work to keep adding items. After years of modding out my bike and creating the ultimate sport-touring machine, now building the means for you do the same!

...or something like that.

-Tim

You will see that Pashnitbusa.com now has a forum on the site and Tim will be working group buys and selling product from the forum.

Please welcome.... errrr Tim has been around longer than most of you so I guess I should say........ Please Thank Tim for bringing Pashnitbusa.com to us and supporting the site.....

CAptain

Last edited:
Does he have an actual shop we can go to if we want?

Welcome. I'm sure like many others ,before I got my busa in '06,your web site was one of my favorite places to checkout our dream machines THANKS:bowdown:

I don't know much, but I do know Pashnit...
A name that means quality and class!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back